What movie are you watching?

Forge

A couple weeks ago, I decided to watch Doctor Sleep. Absolutely loved it. Since it was done by Mike Flanagan, I decided to finally watch The Haunting of Hill House for a second time. It scared the crap out of me the first time, so Ive put it off. With the help of a little something, I was able to watch again, and it really might be my favorite season of tv ever. I think its that good. So, Ive been going down a rabbit hole for horror movies lately.

The Conjuring-Saw in theaters because of my then girlfriend. It scared the crap out of me in theaters. I liked it in the rewatch. Really liked it. James Wan is such a good director. I really like the husband and wife characters.

The Conjuring 2-I thought it was a better movie than the first. A couple more intense scares, and that Crooked Man is so creepy. I want more of this house.

The Nun-She was pretty creepy in The Conjuring 2, but this movie sucked. Turned it off after about 45 mins. A couple of jump scares was all it had.

Annabelle Comes Home-I actually saw this in theaters last year when my power was out and it was the only thing playing at that time. It sucked then. It sucked upon rewatch. None of the characters that Annabelle releases were scary. It really needed the husband and wife.

Annabelle Creation-I did not watch the first Annabelle because reviews are terrible and they all say this was a much better movie. I agree. It held the tension well throughout the movie, and subverted expectations a couple times. It keeps you on your feet enough, and there is one really good scare that I was not expecting.

On 6/15/2020 at 2:28 AM, beekay414 said:

Watched Can't Buy Me Love and Pretty In Pink

God, the 80s sucked. Both movies are 80s staples and both movies are just terrible lol. 

Wrong 80s movies. Needs more real genius.