What movie are you watching?

Forge

17 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Green Room

i thought it was really good for the most part

check it out on netflix

I watched it a while back. A little different than I thought it was going to be, but just as enjoyable.  I thought it was going to be much more horror driven, but instead it was more tension and want really scary. A solid movie though

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Forge said:

I watched it a while back. A little different than I thought it was going to be, but just as enjoyable.  I thought it was going to be much more horror driven, but instead it was more tension and want really scary. A solid movie though

yeah it shouldnt be in the horror section of netflix

thriller maybe

one of my favorite aspects of this movie is that the bad guys actually care how things will look to cops. movies often bypass this logic and theres just a shootout.

also, there is limited ammo too.

i liked these strokes of realism

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, KManX89 said:

I just saw it and I thought it was pretty "meh" as well. This has been a ****ty year for movies in general, more bad/okay movies than movies that were actually good. 

That's weird.    I wouldve thought a shark movie with Jason Statham in the lead role wouldve been buzzing with Oscar talk.

• Like 1