What movie are you watching?

Forge

I always thought it was Fire in the Sky where the alien poked its head around a corner in someone’s house.

But it was not, and I’d never seen Fire in the Sky. I just did though. Those were some creepy dang aliens.

I also watched The Wave with Justin Long.

Both were 6/10, not bad.

10 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

CODA was phenomenal. Usually the Oscar samplings are terrible, but this one and Marriage Story were home runs. 

I often wonder whether or not I will ever watch a movie without a horror, violence, comedy or science fiction element in it ever again.

If I do, this might be it.

Heard nothing but great things.

Edited by Outpost31

7 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

I often wonder whether or not I will ever watch a movie without a horror, violence, comedy or science fiction element in it ever again.

If I do, this might be it.

Heard nothing but great things.

There are comedy aspects to CODA. It's not primarily a comedy, but there were some moments that made me chuckle. 

The Forever Purge is just another purge movie except this one(as the title says) goes on and on after the 12 hours.  If you've seen one purge movie, you pretty much have seen this one.  This is no better or worse or different than any of the others.  The character played by Josh Lucas keeps going off to fight and kill bad guys instead of being with his pregnant wife made his character frustrating.  IMO this one is fir hardcore fans of the series.  3/10

Spiderman: No Way Home was a lot of fun and very entertaining.  The concept of bringing in other Spider men and their villains into this multiverse was neat.  The first action sequence on a bridge was exciting and thrilling.  lots of humor and heart in this one as well.  Nor only is this a great movie, but the Tom Holland Spider man movies in general are great.  9/10

The 355 was fine.  It's something we've all scene before, government agents team up to find a doomsday device capable of mass destruction.  This movie isn't horrible, it's just predictable.  I knew who the surprise villain was going to be the first time I saw that character.  And while set up/pay off is good in movies, here you know the pay off before it happens.  And if you don't, you won't be surprised.  This movie is something to watch if you've got nothing else going on or to watch.  5/10

9 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I never recommended it.

If I said I watched Caligula and then Nukie would you watch those too?

On 4/16/2022 at 12:02 AM, Outpost31 said:

Both were 6/10, [b]not bad.[/b]

A passable Justin Long movie was all I needed to see