What movie are you watching?

Forge

27 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

That movie still creeps me out.  By no means my favorite horror movie, but I think it was the best horror movie in a very long time and the closest thing to The Exorcist since The Exorcist.  People just don't have the attention span to watch a movie like that.  Hell, I was getting ticked off at the slow pace. 

The girl's death effed me up hard. That scene/sequence was stress incarnate.

Just saw Bohemian Rhapsody. Throughly enjoyed it.

4 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

Anyone have any thoughts on Hereditary? Thinking of Redboxing it this weekend.

Just watched it on Halloween night. I thought it was great. One of those movies that builds slowly then everything hits the fan right at the end.

I know it's one of those movies like The Babadook where critics loved it and audiences hated it. It's easy to see. It's a little slower paced and while it is creepy and scary it's really a family drama. Most people went in probably thinking it was gonna be more like The Conjuring or something and left disappointed. 

Just saw Bohemian Rhapsody. It was an enjoyable biopic which is a breath of fresh air since biopics usually whiff for me. All the concert scenes were compelling and the characters were decently done

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tyty said:

Just saw Bohemian Rhapsody. It was an enjoyable biopic which is a breath of fresh air since biopics usually whiff for me. All the concert scenes were compelling and the characters were decently done

Just saw it too - first half of the movie was kind of bland to me, issues with pacing of the story (moved too fast, no character development IMO) but the second part of the movie as well as the finale made up for it.

I'll give it a 6.5/10. Good movie, I'll watch it again when it hits Netflix/Hulu.

19 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Just saw it too - first half of the movie was kind of bland to me, issues with pacing of the story (moved too fast, no character development IMO) but the second part of the movie as well as the finale made up for it.

I'll give it a 6.5/10. Good movie, I'll watch it again when it hits Netflix/Hulu.

I’d probably give it an 8/10, mostly cause I’ve seen a ton of other terribad movies about musicians and this one made me feel feels

• Like 1