WandaVision (Spoilers!)

Acgott

2 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

So we have the Modern Family-esque episode next and then who knows for the last 3. Can’t wait.

This was an 80's sitcom, so I think we get something 90's like before we get to Modern Family.  Seinfeld, Friends, Saved by the Bell, Fresh Prince, Boy Meets World for the 90's?  For the aughts, could be one of Scrubs, How I Met Your Mother (How I Met Your Vision?), Two and a Half Men, Arrested Development?  Modern Family didn't even start airing until 2009, so that could be the last sitcom we get and could be a lot of Wanda narrating how everything is falling apart.  Given that we know Modern Family is one, I don't think they will do The Office.

5 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

This is going to roll right into Dr Strange and the Multiverse of Madness, so this could get real big real quick if she starts ripping holes and moving people through the multiverse.

Yeah like I’m wondering just how much that’s gonna happen these last couple episodes. 

Is he in fact Pietro? Is he the same one from the Fox X-men Universe or just a close neighbor to it in the multiverse? Does he have anything to do with Wonder man or The Grim Reaper that have been hinted at? Like is he actually one of them and Marvel is subverting our expectations with the casting? Like she finds out he’s not really Pietro and then actually rips the multiverse to bring back her real brother? 

Just can see it go a lot of ways, excited for all of it.

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

Yeah like I’m wondering just how much that’s gonna happen these last couple episodes. 

Is he in fact Pietro? Is he the same one from the Fox X-men Universe or just a close neighbor to it in the multiverse? Does he have anything to do with Wonder man or The Grim Reaper that have been hinted at? Like is he actually one of them and Marvel is subverting our expectations with the casting? Like she finds out he’s not really Pietro and then actually rips the multiverse to bring back her real brother? 

Just can see it go a lot of ways, excited for all of it.

Could go in any of several directions.  The weirder the better.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

This was an 80's sitcom, so I think we get something 90's like before we get to Modern Family.  Seinfeld, Friends, Saved by the Bell, Fresh Prince, Boy Meets World for the 90's?  For the aughts, could be one of Scrubs, How I Met Your Mother (How I Met Your Vision?), Two and a Half Men, Arrested Development?  Modern Family didn't even start airing until 2009, so that could be the last sitcom we get and could be a lot of Wanda narrating how everything is falling apart.  Given that we know Modern Family is one, I don't think they will do The Office.

See I thought this was Full House, which is a Late 80s-early 90s sitcom. The opening and living room were very Full House. 

Agnes popping in was very Urkel/Kimmy Gibbler

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

See I thought this was Full House, which is a Late 80s-early 90s sitcom. The opening and living room were very Full House. 

I was getting Family Ties vibes from it personally, but not a whole lot different between those two.  They could very well have been mixing the decades a little bit, but with 4 episodes left, it could go 90's, 00's, 10's, and then in the finale everything is falling apart.  They seem to be trying to hop decade by decade having gone 50's, 60's, 70's, intermission for episode 4 in current day, and this being 80's.  We shall see.

So is the

36 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

yes.gif

YES! YES! YES! YES!

Multiverse baby! (maybe)

She actually took Vision's body!  Was his body in pieces in the lab or did I just see that wrong?  Love that Vision is strong enough to fight the hex as well and that his moral compass is uncorrupted.

"She re-cast Pietro?!?"  What an ending.  I hope this is the first real breach of the multi-verse outside of Dormomu that we get to see (since we know Far From Home wasn't a real breach) and that is actually X-Men Pietro from that universe.

I can't wait to see what this show does with the last 4 episodes.

And how dumb is the sword director?  Take the shot?  She can clearly see it coming, the only way it'd be possible would be if they could somehow be in there outside of her control and without her knowing.

Nope his body was def in pieces!

Yeah its a bit too obvious that there's more to this director then it is? or is still too good to be true?

Man, was there anything going on with Wanda's eyes when she came out? idk about you guys, but I like how she brought back her sokvia accent.

A engineer a nod to Reed Richards or War machine? Did a quick google search and those were the two likely candidates.

3 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

I was getting Family Ties vibes from it personally, but not a whole lot different between those two.  They could very well have been mixing the decades a little bit, but with 4 episodes left, it could go 90's, 00's, 10's, and then in the finale everything is falling apart.  They seem to be trying to hop decade by decade having gone 50's, 60's, 70's, intermission for episode 4 in current day, and this being 80's.  We shall see.

Hard to tell, I’m kind of under the assumption that at the end of 6 or in 7 is where it all breaks.

Like I could see her quick changing the house/setting to try and stabilize so it wouldn’t be a full episode somewhere along the way.

Can you imagine if they have a late 90s into 2000s one riffing off Everybody Loves Raymond/King of Queens/Frasier and Ian McKellen came in as the old dad who lives with them. 

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

This was definitely Full House.  The opening credits with baby shots and song type were pulled straight from that playbook. 

EDIT:  It wasn't Full House - it was Growing Pains.....man they were all so cut from the similar cloth lol.

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 2