Week 3: WFT (1-1) @ Cleveland Browns (1-1) - 9/27 FOX 1 pm kickoff

MikeT14

Just now, Vladimir L said:

Haskin is not accurate.

Rather have an accurate qb then a superstar tight end

No you’d rather just cry about Haskins with every post while disregarding the issues surrounding the rest of the roster. Haskins is not playing well at all but there is no talent besides Terry on this offense. 

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Gotta evaluate whats already there.

I understand it. We could have sunk big money into someone that didnt fit and what would that get us... Other than history repeating itself.

Eric Ebron wasn’t big money though. We just decided to sign a bunch of PS guys and JAGs. For a 3-13 team this off-season approach would’ve been totally unacceptable if anybody other than Ron Rivera had done it. We’d all be slaughtering Bruce Allen had he done the same thing. 

2 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

No you’d rather just cry about Haskins with every post while disregarding the issues surrounding the rest of the roster. Haskins is not playing well at all but there is no talent besides Terry on this offense. 

No talent yet cant throw screens, holds the ball too long this guy wont be our qb next year he is avg, game manager or a back up at best

he has scary terry....and he is missing wide open players

Edited by Vladimir L

1 minute ago, Thaiphoon said:

Okay, I got less than 4 hours of sleep last night. Recording the rest of this and taking a nap with my son. Have fun fellas. I'll review the posts later but you know the rules

You should be leading by example. Leaving all us to suffer like this.. How dare you!

Just now, Vladimir L said:

No talent yet cant throw screens, holds the ball too long this guy wont be our qb next year he is avg, game manager or a back up at best

That’s fine if you want another QB but I don’t wanna hear it from you when the next one is struggling if put in a similar situation. 

Just now, lavar703 said:

Eric Ebron wasn’t big money though. We just decided to sign a bunch of PS guys and JAGs. For a 3-13 team this off-season approach would’ve been totally unacceptable if anybody other than Ron Rivera had done it. We’d all be slaughtering Bruce Allen had he done the same thing. 

We would have had leniency for the first year. We gave Allen WAYYYYY too many passes. I don't expect us to do big things this year, but getting better each week is a must.

4 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Does it matter who’s the target if he can’t throw a screen pass accurately?  I can’t think of a single successful NFL QB that came into the league with accuracy issues.