GDT 9/28/2020 Week 3: 2-0 Baltimore Ravens vs 2-0 Kansas City Chiefs

DreamKid

8 hours ago, DreamKid said:

Just a reminder- Some of the Chiefs fans on FF are pretty extra/trollish, so try to avoid excessive interactions that can lead you down bad paths. We made it through Cleveland week pretty clean and should try to keep the streak going. 

Yeah they're really into this whole tHe cHIeFs hAvE tHE rAvENs NumBEr LoL narrative lately which is interesting, considering.....

• It's literally been 2 games (imagine us prancing all over FF spewing "LOL LAMAR OWNS DESHAUN WATSON, HE'S HIS DADDY" like those fans do with Pat and Lamar)
  • The first game was a 23-20 OT win against a rookie Lamar at Arrowhead and the 2nd was a 33-28 win at Arrowhead when we were one 3rd down stop away from getting the ball back with a minute left down 5

It's been 2 games at KC, and considering there will be no fans Monday night, this one will essentially be a neutral site game, but still prepare to hear "Pat beat Lamar at his place AND Lamar's!!!!" out of Chiefs fans if they win, lol.

Edited by Ray Reed
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, DreamKid said:

Just a reminder- Some of the Chiefs fans on FF are pretty extra/trollish, so try to avoid excessive interactions that can lead you down bad paths. We made it through Cleveland week pretty clean and should try to keep the streak going. 

I was given a formal warning for posting a GIF during the game. We never even warned that LetsGoBrownies guy last year after he trolled us for the 40 burger game. So sensitive lol

• Like 1

7 hours ago, M.10.E said:

Need the family members to bring the juice

Yup. But I wonder if the fans will be in the stands or if they’ll be nice and comfy in one of the stadiums many suites watching the game on the big screen, but with the option to head to the stands.

That said, how awesome would that be to be in such an empty stadium by yourself. Would kind of be like you own the place. Some Ritchie Rich type decadence.

7 hours ago, berlin calling said:

Can i get a proper a** whooping Puh-lease.

No disrespect to Mahomes but the Chiefs do not repeat. 

Yeah I’ve been kind of getting a feeling that either this game will be a surprise curb stomping by virtue of our squad OR the Chiefs win a close one. Like either we win 40-23 OR they win like 37-33 on a last second possession with us in the redzone where we don’t score, something similar to that Patriots/Seahawks game (with us being the Patriots).

Edited by diamondbull424

28 minutes ago, M.10.E said:

I’ll say it. I hate playing Monday. It’s trash. Give me Sunday 100x over. 

I will once again point out, that games 1 are fine for us over seas. Games at 4 and 4.25 are more difficult as games end at about 1 in the night. Sunday, Monday and Thursday night games - well those are 2-3 hours of sleep and after the game directly to work and just trying to cope by consuming large amounts of coffee.

Still, I prefer the 4 AM games, as I can then get more action from redzone, and then just switch between the Ravens game and the two other games later in the night.

• Like 1