ALDS: Yankees vs. Indians

mission27

ALDS  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• New York CS
    • Cleveland Fleas

5 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Well even if we lose the good news is that Miller may not be available tomorrow with 30 pitches thrown tonight.

With Salz and Clevinger in the BP, they should do fine. Hell, Clevinger's curve could do some damage if he gets in.

It depends on how Miller feels. He hasnt pitch that much the past two months, so he could still potentially go

1 minute ago, buno67 said:

I thought they said Betances didnt pitch in the wildcard game?

What i meant was he has looked better than any pitcher we put on the mound so far this post season.

Man that 3rd base coach is freakin blind... how do you call that one and not the previous one.

10 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Does Sanchez’s offense outweigh how bad he is behind the plate?

I wouldn't say outweighs, but he's terrible behind the plate. Really think he should be a DH.

Thought starting Bauer was a cocky move by the Indians, but I never questioned it. Very rarely will I question Tito, one of the goats. I'll never forgive ownership for running both Tito and Theo out of town. Man, what could have been.

10 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Whelp. Guess we are going back to NY 0-2. A win against Kluber would be such a massive emotional upswing, but I just don’t see it. Klubot is too good.

That's weak sauce. Aces haven't fared so well this postseason anyways. ;)

Archived