Week 4 GDT: Bills (3-0) @ Raiders (2-1)

NYRaider

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

We don't even have Randall on the roster because apparently Erik Harris is better. Sometimes I just hate this team.

Apparently Dallin Leavitt is better too, lol. That move along with cutting PJ Hall to keep Daniel Ross, trading David Sharpe to keep Brandon Parker, and letting Dion Jordan walk were all questionable at the time and look even more questionable now. 

• Like 1

Just now, Dessie said:

Looked like Abram had a cast on his hand?

It was why he couldn't tackle for $*** last week. 

I get that he can be fun to watch, but he's Bob Sanders. He stays hurt. Like, literally hurts himself with his style of play. Great for the highlight reel on YouTube, not good for the team. I'm already sort of soured on it. Keep.him around, but we need 2 new S's. To rely on him to be out there consistently is just stubbornness.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Humble_Beast said:

We legit have the worst defense in the league. Maybe the Panthers are worse.... Mike Mayock should be ashamed 

Cowboys are worse. We've spent $130M in free agency on projected starters (Kwit, Littleton, Collins, Nassib, Joyner) and spent 4 high draft picks on projected starters (Ferrell, Abram, Mullen, Arnette). Guenther just is not a good coach.

3 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

We legit have the worst defense in the league. Maybe the Panthers are worse.... Mike Mayock should be ashamed 

Falcons, Jets, Giants, and Lions have a worse defense than us not actually looking at stats and watching games. I’d say were 5th worse though which is pretty dang terrible. 

6th worse. Forgot about Cowboys. 

Edited by BayRaider