Week 4 GDT: Bills (3-0) @ Raiders (2-1)

NYRaider

32 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

The Pats are better than us, they beat us handily! Don't think there's much between the Pats and the Bills, both good teams.

I see the Pats a little different.  I think we are capable of being better that NE on a regular basis.  We lost Sunday but the Patriots did not beat us.  I think if that game is played in Vegas we cut down on on our mistakes significantly and that would lead to a victory.  The Bills on the other hand look like a much better team and if Allen keeps playing this way they will be competing with KC and Baltimore for the AFC championship.  We can still win this weekend but we need to play the same way we did against the Saints.  We come out like we did last week then we lose by at least 3 scores.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

Just out of interest and because I hold your opinion in high regard but do you think we could go into Seattle like the Pats did and play the Seahawks down to the wire like the Pats did?

Yes.  Their secondary is more beat up than the Eagles WRs crew.  They lead the league in passing yards allowed by almost 80 yards a game.  When you give that much up you are going to be in a shot-out every week.  If we have healthy receivers and can win the turnover battle I think we could win.  Week 1 they beat Atlanta with a +2 TO, week 2 with better play calling at the end NE wins, and week 3 they were +2 again.  Wilson's rating is almost 40 points higher than his career average and 2 of the three games came down to the wire.  I really like Wilson but know way he keeps this up.

7 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Just out of interest and because I hold your opinion in high regard but do you think we could go into Seattle like the Pats did and play the Seahawks down to the wire like the Pats did?

No. We can score with them. But the offense would need to be healthy and clicking seriously to have a chance. Russ is playing dumb good right now. Our dline ain't gonna touch him. Metcalf and Lockett will eat. 

On 10/2/2020 at 3:25 PM, MrOaktown_56 said:

-Amik needs playing time. Period. He's a playmaker. If you don't give him a shot, I want this defensive staff gone.

I don't know if this is the game you want to throw Amik into the fire going up against Stefon Diggs, John Brown, and Cole Beasley. 

5 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Reddick was added to the active roster. Could go into the game with 4 RB's.... Run the damn ball over and over and over 

Keelan Doss was also pulled up to the active roster. It looks like in addition to Edwards/Ruggs we'll also be missing Gafford this week.

WR depth going into the game is meh with Renfrow, Jones, Agholor, and Doss. 

Hopefully we split Waller out wide more this week so we can get Moreau more involved at TE.