QB 2022 and beyond

RandyMossIsBoss

Just now, Jroc04 said:

The 1st? Cool. Foles? Ok I guess. I see how the Bears need to get rid of him. But I’d rather cut him. Cohen? No thanks. I’d rather take some more draft picks. 

If Cohen didn't have that new contract I'd be super happy but not with that contract especially after an ACL tear. If you could promise he'd be just as quick pre ACL then I would be cool with it even with the bigger contract but no one can promise that... So I agree

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

There is ZERO proof that Wentz is , was or will be a locker room cancer. Its just the narrative you all want to keep pushing to fit your agendas. 

But hey let's give him away free! 👌

With all the reports coming out about him you'd think that if he wanted to be here he would say something and if he wasn't a problem other people would be sticking up for him. 

...yet it's nothing but silence. 

58 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

With all the reports coming out about him you'd think that if he wanted to be here he would say something and if he wasn't a problem other people would be sticking up for him. 

The media saying he wants out and some fans don't think Carson being silent means anything meanwhile Carsons over here like...

Jesse Pinkman Reaction GIF by Breaking Bad

57 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

All the reporters are saying he is done with the organization and it is almost a 100% chance that he is traded. Why people blindly believe that Wentz doesn't want out is beyond me. If Wentz didn't want out then he would at least have his agent make a statement that the reports are not true and he is committed to Philly. This situation is so blatantly clear. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Scalamania said:

You'd also think if the Organization (Howie) truly wanted you here, he wouldn't be shopping you around 24/7. See I can manipulate the narrative too. Why would Wentz want to stay if that's actually the case? Was it Howie who wanted Hurts? Forced the benching? Forced Doug out? Just saying.

30 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

You'd also think if the Organization (Howie) truly wanted you here, he wouldn't be shopping you around 24/7. See I can manipulate the narrative too. Why would Wentz want to stay if that's actually the case? Was it Howie who wanted Hurts? Forced the benching? Forced Doug out? Just saying.

Aaron Rodgers asked for more offensive help from his FO. They traded up for a QB in the first, took a hammer RB in the 2nd and an H-Back with their next pick. He turned in the greatest season of his career. 

FOH with "Howie hurt Carsons feelings by drafting Hurts in the 2nd!!". He took a QB when his QB was known to miss games.

Imagine your buddy is married. His wife has told multiple people she plans to leave him, they all confront him and her. They tell everyone in the room they know she wants out, and she sits in silence, not denying anything. Here's Nabbs going "well.....she's pretty silent....must mean it's all good! I wouldn't worry about it! You guys are real jerks for continuing this!"

2 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Okay then

Edited by Scalamania

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

Here's Nabbs going "well.....she's pretty silent....must mean it's all good! I wouldn't worry about it! You guys are real jerks for continuing this!"

Can you show me a Carson Wentz quote of any significance in any of his seasons as a Eagle after the season was over? The man doesn't listen nor watch sports talk radio/TV. Hasnt done an interview in months yet all these unnamed sources keep popping up.

My problem isn't the discussion but with the fact you all have decided this is all Carson Wentz's doing and NOT the real person pulling all of these strings the past 12 months in Howie Roseman. 

I'm fine with Wentz leaving. Can’t wait actually to watch you all turn on Jalen Hurts, it's what Eagles fans have done with every single QB they have ever had suit up for them in Eagle green. Its to be expected, grass always greener on the other side BS. This is just the latest version. 🍺

Edited by Nabbs4u

11 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Can you show me a Carson Wentz quote of any significance in any of his seasons as a Eagle after the season was over? The man doesn't listen nor watch sports talk radio/TV. Hasnt done an interview in months yet all these unnamed sources keep popping up.

My problem isn't the discussion but with the fact you all have decided this is all Carson Wentz's doing and NOT the real person pulling all of these strings the past 12 months in Howie Roseman. 

I'm fine with Wentz leaving. Can’t wait actually to watch you all turn on Jalen Hurts, it's what Eagles fans have done with every single QB they have ever had suit up for them in Eagle green. Its to be expected, grass always greener on the other side BS. This is just the latest version. 🍺

Can you show me an offseason where Carson Wentz has asked for a trade from the team after a rift with the coach? If not, then we aren't speaking on the same thing. This isn't about jalen hurts, stop changing the narrative. When there's a national sentiment shared about you and ignore it maybe it's true. When the first story came out a few years ago about him not being a leader he came out he addressed and acknowledged it. Now, he's silent. It's deafening.

Edited by Jlash

32 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

If Carson didn't want out you really think we would be shopping him???? You understand how bad all of this makes Howie look right. Trade up to draft a QB. Extend said QB. Trade him two years later. 

When we signed Sirianni EVERYONE thought it was because Carson would want to work with him and stick around. Now we know he is just done with the Org regardless of what they do. No matter how much I like/want to keep Carson the reality is he is gone. And you know what, if he really wants out cause he got sat for a rookie who came in and OUTPLAYED him at the end of the season.... he really shouldn't be here. His refusal to deny any reports of what is being said about him is an obvious admission of guilt. He doesn't need to hold a press conference or address the media. He literally just needs to tweet out his side of the story and he can't even do that.

Does anyone know the full story behind this saga? Absolutely not. Is Carson a true locker room cancer? I don't think so, I actually think he seems like a solid teammate. Do I think he is acting like an entitled little boy who didn't get his way? Absolutely. 

Howie is fault #1 for this I agree. But Carson takes a large share of the blame as well.

• Like 3

I really think you guys gave up way too quickly on Carson Wentz AND Pederson. I know things got bumpy, but it doesn't feel like they tried at all to really make things work. Just instantly decided to move away the second it got rough. I really dreaded seeing have Wentz in the division as Cowboys fan, even though he played pretty bad last season. He just seemed like the kinda guy that could control the division for the next 5-8 years once he got more settled in.

I have a feeling whatever team he lands on, he's going to play incredibly well again and put up big numbers. Can't say I saw the same thing in Hurts either.

8 minutes ago, elevators_rule said:

I really think you guys gave up way too quickly on Carson Wentz AND Pederson. I know things got bumpy, but it doesn't feel like they tried at all to really make things work. Just instantly decided to move away the second it got rough. I really dreaded seeing have Wentz in the division as Cowboys fan, even though he played pretty bad last season. He just seemed like the kinda guy that could control the division for the next 5-8 years once he got more settled in.

I have a feeling whatever team he lands on, he's going to play incredibly well again and put up big numbers. Can't say I saw the same thing in Hurts either.

We didn't do anything. If we could make decisions we'd have some sweet WRs like Jefferson and Lamb. 

• Like 2