QB 2022 and beyond

RandyMossIsBoss

1 hour ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Man I just don't get wanting to move on from Dillard so quickly. Like I kinda get it, but I'd honestly want more than 9 overall for Wentz and Dillard.

I'm not a fan of moving Dillard either - however, if Wentz/Dillard means the #9 pick comes back then that's a no brainer for me. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

I'm not a fan of moving Dillard either - however, if Wentz/Dillard means the #9 pick comes back then that's a no brainer for me. 

#9 would be nuts. Like Chase/Smith AND Pitts/Farley/Surtain would be wild.

How crazy would an offense be that was Chase/Smith | Goedert | Sanders | Pitts | Reagor.
Go defense most the rest of the draft and call it a day. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, nlesthought said:

I don't believe this...I think they grabbed a coach who crossed paths with Hurts. There are a plethora of QB coaches who circulate in the south thru camps, clinics, word of mouth, etc. 

Brian Johnson was coached by Jalen's dad in high school. Jalen referred to him as family in the one interview he did last week.

3 hours ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

I mean I'm not that big on moving on so quick but also do wanna give JM every opportunity to nail down the job. I'd try the other moves listed first. Dillard would be my last resort for #9. 

If dillard is here who wins the LT job? Also do we try to change the position of the loser of the job or strickly backup?

It does get sticky with Mailata and Dillard. But I'd rather not get rid of a promising young talent just to narrow my options down and make the decision easy. I'd rather have two promising young talents than one. It's not the same as having two young promising QBs.

2 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

It does get sticky with Mailata and Dillard. But I'd rather not get rid of a promising young talent just to narrow my options down and make the decision easy. I'd rather have two promising young talents than one. It's not the same as having two young promising QBs.

I get all that but damn adding one of those WRs and Pitts would be insane and should catapult this offense way quicker then we could imagine otherwise. 

I do agree with you but having 6 and adding 9 would be to crazy to pass up imo

Edited by EaglesFlySBChampsHigh

5 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Given our Oline issues all season long it is absurd to even suggest trading away a LT you just selected barely 2 drafts ago.  Least of all for a WR. 

24 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Given our Oline issues all season long it is absurd to even suggest trading away a LT you just selected barely 2 drafts ago.  Least of all for a WR. 

While yes it’s too early to really say much about Dillard, are we gonna pretend like the question marks are nonexistent? He might not even be able to beat out a guy playing his first full season of football ever. 

If Dillard helps secure a great package of picks, bye. Especially at #9, so many great prospects there. Like even if we ended up just taking Slater it’s be worth it because Slater will play all along the oline whereas Dillard was bent outta shape for being asked to play a game at RT.

Carson should be made to come back and compete for a starting job if we can't trade him for at least a first round pick. I'm over his whiny a$$.  He's being paid over $100m  in guaranteed money and as soon as he gets benched for extremely bad play then he wants out. F him and move on with Hurts - the team mates love the guy so lets give him a shot

4 minutes ago, eagles18 said:

Carson should be made to come back and compete for a starting job if we can't trade him for at least a first round pick. I'm over his whiny a$$.  He's being paid over $100m  in guaranteed money and as soon as he gets benched for extremely bad play then he wants out. F him and move on with Hurts - the team mates love the guy so lets give him a shot

you can't bring back some one who will obviously be a locker room cancer.