Week 4 GDT: CLE @ DAL

D82

Just now, DaBoys said:

Pay the man $40M

!!!!!!!

WH, Matts, D82, Res, and northland are going radio silent 

I’d love to see the other elite QBs have success with what the rest of the team has been doing.

Just now, The_Slamman said:

For the love of god... will they please stop trying to run play action on third and long.  Nobody is buying it.

They ran play action twice in row. At this point in the game they know you’re not running. It’s doing nothing but allowing more time for defense to get to Dak and less time for him to see the field. 

1 minute ago, D82 said:

I’d love to see the other elite QBs have success with what the rest of the team has been doing.

So those dropped picks and bad passes are also not Daks fault?

Tell me one bad play Dak had today. There are several to choose from.  I wanna see you type it out. Not sure you guys can

Edited by DaBoys
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Pay the man $40M

!!!!!!!

WH, Matts, D82, Res, and northland are going radio silent 

And that's what I don't like about the posters here who pimp Dak like he's great. When he's doing good you see them trash talking nonstop.

But when Dak does poorly, they're radio silent.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

While we are all (deservedly) bashing the defense, here’s a friendly reminder we haven’t done **** on offense in a long time, and we only have 14 points

and there’s the SECOND dropped pick. 

but I bet we don’t hear anything from the Dak boys

this is straight comedy.. if the offense hardly has the ball because the defense is giving up records that are over 60 years old and backup RBs are breaking more records... 

your right, it's the offenses fault..

• Like 1

Just now, DaBoys said:

So those dropped picks and bad passes are also not Daks fault?

Tell me one bad play Dak had today. There are sever To choose from.  I wanna see you type it out. Not sure you guys can

I’m not saying Dak never makes a bad play. I’m saying he is a good QB who has and can win this team games. He’s worth extending.

• Like 1

Just now, TheGame316 said:

Matts will be getting snacks when he is "analyzing"  that series on the All22 I am sure

I'm not silent.  I love Dak but given how bad this club is I don't think we can sign him to a $40 million+ contract and expect to field a competitive team.  That's on our front office. I may have said as much last week as well.

• Like 1