2020: Week 4 - v Denver Broncos [TNF]

Bianconero

This needs to blow up.

Sam is NOT the Man. He is broken here in New York and we should trade him while he is still on his rookie contract and get a 2nd round pick for him. I do believe that we will be picking number 1 this year and the pick will be Trevor Lawrence. 

Adam Gase and the other coaches. They are all going to get a pink slips on black Monday. Yes Gase will not be fired this year. I know this sucks but in one way this will mean we will secure the #1 pick. 

The new HC that will go with Trevor is I hate to say it but it is a classic jet move is Jason Garrett. I'm not happy with this but they will see how he did well with Dak and Romo. I hate this move and want Jim H or Eric B but these guys want nothing to do with the Jets. 

What do you think of Gase' decision to use Becton and pull Flacco for Darnold in 3rd down and 5 yard situation?

I think Becton situation was wrong.  Despite when he was healthy he could move SUV with ease he should be inactive.  Worsening shoulder issue can lead to a bust if healing doesn't complete right.

Darnold situation is a good call because Darnold has escapability while Flacco doesn't.

3 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

We've had 4 weeks of Sam being completely inaccurate and missing wide open reads

I really don't buy the "he's scared" thing - I think he's just bad

Jeff Smith and Darnold rapport was mentioned but Darnold still missed him.    Amazing.

Edited by JetsandI
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

This reminds me of the American Dad episode when Stan got tricked into "touching" his race horse and traumatized it before the big race. Darnold is the horse. Lol 

Tried to find one on the internet but this would do for Gase.

tenor.gif

Edited by JetsandI

59 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

What do you think of Gase' decision to use Becton and pull Flacco for Darnold in 3rd down and 5 yard situation?

I think Becton situation was wrong.  Despite when he was healthy he could move SUV with ease he should be inactive.  Worsening shoulder issue can lead to a bust if healing doesn't complete right.

Darnold situation is a good call because Darnold has escapability while Flacco doesn't.

I thought it was a disgrace that Becton was asked to play. He was visibly in pain. 

• Like 2