Go 7 and 9, win the Div, Go to playoffs or top 3 pick??

resilient part 2

29 minutes ago, cromagnum said:

Dude it’s 41-14  late in third quarter. the odds of coming back in that game is less then 1 percent. Where was the offense before that? 3 and out sack turnovers. This team should be 0-4 if stupid Atlanta just jumped on the ball. There is a trend here with the Cowboys. Let’s go down and see if we can make a huge comeback. Not a recipe for success in the nfl. This team sucks from the top down. Nobody is obsolved from there pathetic play not even Dak.

He 200 yards and 2 TDS in the 1st. I guess you that’s stat padding 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cromagnum said:

Dude it’s 41-14  late in third quarter. the odds of coming back in that game is less then 1 percent. Where was the offense before that? 3 and out sack turnovers. This team should be 0-4 if stupid Atlanta just jumped on the ball. There is a trend here with the Cowboys. Let’s go down and see if we can make a huge comeback. Not a recipe for success in the nfl. This team sucks from the top down. Nobody is obsolved from there pathetic play not even Dak.

So because the odds are against you, you should stop trying? Lol

This kid stepped up when the odds were against him. When his team needed him. And thats being accused of.just stat padding? Lol

If it was 41 to 14 midway through the 4th and he racks up 100 more, sure. Padded and inflated. But with a half to go and trying to, and NEARLY, coming back to tie or win? Thats not stat padding, thats damn good QBing.

Also as said somewhere else. 200 yards and 2 scores in the 1st quarter. So half of his day came.before the game was looking like a rout. Still say his stats were just padded?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dallas94Ware said:

So because the odds are against you, you should stop trying? Lol

This kid stepped up when the odds were against him. When his team needed him. And thats being accused of.just stat padding? Lol

If it was 41 to 14 midway through the 4th and he racks up 100 more, sure. Padded and inflated. But with a half to go and trying to, and NEARLY, coming back to tie or win? Thats not stat padding, thats damn good QBing.

Also as said somewhere else. 200 yards and 2 scores in the 1st quarter. So half of his day came.before the game was looking like a rout. Still say his stats were just padded?

Jesus Christ when is the last time a team came back from 41-14 down? Maybe like once in league history. So Dak lead them back to lose by 11. Who gives a flying Fucck. They played Like absolute garbage and I could care less that Dak through for 500 and 10 tds when they lose still ****kin lose. 

Realistically, give me the draft pick. There’s literally zero chance that we can compete with any playoff team, so all we’d be doing is hurting ourselves by passing up on a top 3 pick. Even if we don’t want it, we can trade down for more picks and stockpile.

Edited by plan9misfit

5 hours ago, Dallas94Ware said:

How is it padded stats when you actually give your team a chance to steal a win? Had the D not blew it on OBJ run, and Dak got another chance instead, would it still have just been padding stats? Lol

In Atlanta, if they didnt get that onside kick. Wluld it still have been just padding stats? Lol

I dont get it. Dak is giving his team a chance to actually win in games that look like complete blowouts at first, and he is being hated on for it? This teams fanbase is absolutely insane.

I am a bit/much older than most on here. This seems to be a generational thing. So many people of this generation take things for granted and do nothing but complain. So many snowflakes out there. No one appreciates anything anymore.

The amount of hate, by some, for the way Dak is playing is Ludacris. Far from perfect but really good and tough as nails. Yet instead of being appreciative of his many more good qualities, it's the same old whine. 

I am now officially wanting to have Dak leave elsewhere and want to see how the "other" QB plays. Sometimes you don't appreciate what you had till it's gone. somehow I still think the same ole whinny beach azzes will continue with a different punching bag.

2 hours ago, cromagnum said:

What was the score at you ****king nimrod. 31-14 but yeeeeee Dak had 200 yds and 2 tds cause that’s all that ****king matters.

The whole point was what you called stat padding. Reading is fundamental. I said Dak had  basically 200 yards in the 1st Quarter. The score at the end of the 1st Quarter was 14-7 Dallas. And no that’s not all that matters but if we had Trevor Lawrence would this game have been different, how about Aaron Rodgers or Carson Wentz or Brady? It wouldn’t make a difference because this defense sucks. I rather have a Qb like Dak that had no quit in his game. 

20 minutes ago, eagles suck said:

The whole point was what you called stat padding. Reading is fundamental. I said Dak had  basically 200 yards in the 1st Quarter. The score at the end of the 1st Quarter was 14-7 Dallas. And no that’s not all that matters but if we had Trevor Lawrence would this game have been different, how about Aaron Rodgers or Carson Wentz or Brady? It wouldn’t make a difference because this defense sucks. I rather have a Qb like Dak that had no quit in his game. 

He had 150 yards and 2 TDs after the 1st quarter and the Cowboys were up 14-7

Then he did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING while the score became

14-14

21-14

28-14

31-14 at Half

38-14

41-14

THEN He finally put his big boy pants on when there was ZERO pressure in what some call *garbage time* and threw for about 300 yards in the 4th quarter that meant NOTHING

I wonder if we could have pulled out a win if we scored some points, any at all, during the time the Browns put up 34 unanswered. What changed between Quarters 2&3 and the 4th quarter (besides the Browns laying off some thinking the game was in the bag)

We'll never know I guess

12 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

I can't relate to some of you. We've gotten to see playoff games just 7 times since the turn of the century. Playoff games, please.

2008 Cardinals and 2011 NYG made the Super Bowl after sneaking into the playoffs at 9-7. 

This. Any given Sunday.

13 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

I can't relate to some of you. We've gotten to see playoff games just 7 times since the turn of the century. Playoff games, please.

2008 Cardinals and 2011 NYG made the Super Bowl after sneaking into the playoffs at 9-7. 

Correct. Frankly, I care less if we start like hot-garbage if we end up clicking by seasons end.

As it has been discussed, any team with a coaching change was going to be at a disadvantage this off-season. We know at least the offense can come back at ANY point. We know we are never out of a game. That's good. We just need to focus heavily on the defense.

15 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

I am a bit/much older than most on here. This seems to be a generational thing. So many people of this generation take things for granted and do nothing but complain. So many snowflakes out there. No one appreciates anything anymore.

The amount of hate, by some, for the way Dak is playing is Ludacris. Far from perfect but really good and tough as nails. Yet instead of being appreciative of his many more good qualities, it's the same old whine. 

I am now officially wanting to have Dak leave elsewhere and want to see how the "other" QB plays. Sometimes you don't appreciate what you had till it's gone. somehow I still think the same ole whinny beach azzes will continue with a different punching bag.

Sadly I think you are spot on. 

And because he threw a pick in a do or die, have to try something situation, it gives them more ignorant ammunition to say see I was right.

But the fact is, this team actually had a chance after a 41 to 14 score because Dak is the damn good player he is. Someone who can rally this team in that kind ofmsituation is the player i want.

Sad fact is, his team, like Romos way back, let him down when he was doing all he could to pull a.miracle out of his rear end.

• Like 1