Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
beardown3231

Fire Pace

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, dafreak said:

Fix it, he IS a big part of the problem...

That is what I mean. He can’t fix it because we can’t find a QB and Nagy isn’t good enough to over come that.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

2: Long and Fuller

Pace has had 6 years and we are a mediocre team with no QB.

And say what you want about Leno NOW, but that was a helluva late round pick for Emery

I wish Pace could find players like Alshon and Leno in the draft on the offensive side of the ball 

Edited by beardown3231

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you **** up the QB your gone. I like Nagy but I'm not sure you keep him if the GM gets changed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, GOGRIESE said:

If you **** up the QB your gone. I like Nagy but I'm not sure you keep him if the GM gets changed. 

What do you like about Nagy? He's a player's coach? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, dafreak said:

What do you like about Nagy? He's a player's coach? 

Club dub. Players must love him for that 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting question when evaluating Pace.

Who has built the better roster over their tenure as GM...Pace in Chicago or Ballard in Indy? Because Bears could have had Ballard instead.

Obviously Colts won today but is their team really more talented than Bears are? I mean I don't know it's a tough question for me to answer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At this point we have plenty of evidence to show Nagy cant scheme and put points on the board. Pace needs to have a pair and take playcalling duties from him and hand them to Lazor or Flip. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

Interesting question when evaluating Pace.

Who has built the better roster over their tenure as GM...Pace in Chicago or Ballard in Indy? Because Bears could have had Ballard instead.

Obviously Colts won today but is their team really more talented than Bears are? I mean I don't know it's a tough question for me to answer.

I think all around I'd take Indy. I think their DL, OL, WR, TE, RB, ILB and QB are better. I'd take the Bears secondary, edge rushers, and returners.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

Interesting question when evaluating Pace.

Who has built the better roster over their tenure as GM...Pace in Chicago or Ballard in Indy? Because Bears could have had Ballard instead.

Obviously Colts won today but is their team really more talented than Bears are? I mean I don't know it's a tough question for me to answer.

We are a mediocre team. We have no QB. Our offensive talent makes no sense and is not good.

Ballard has built a better team than Pace. I am not sure it is ever debatable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

I think all around I'd take Indy. I think their DL, OL, WR, TE, RB, ILB and QB are better. I'd take the Bears secondary, edge rushers, and returners.

OL RB WR and ILB I agree. TE is pretty close and also DL counting Goldman I'd say they're pretty even as Hicks is still a beast.

I'm not a huge fan of Rivers but I guess you could argue he's had a better career than Foles outside of winning a SB.

Honestly they are pretty even...just Pace has had more time to build the Bears vs Ballard building the Colts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

We are a mediocre team. We have no QB. Our offensive talent makes no sense and is not good.

Ballard has built a better team than Pace. I am not sure it is ever debatable.

I wonder how much input Nagy has actually had in the offensive personnel. I'd have to think a great deal..and yet some people are talking about letting him pick the next QB. Didn't he essentially just do that with Foles this offseason?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

I wonder how much input Nagy has actually had in the offensive personnel. I'd have to think a great deal..and yet some people are talking about letting him pick the next QB. Didn't he essentially just do that with Foles this offseason?

I have a feeling we will be in fire everyone mode at the end of the season, they won’t, but Nagy is 0/1 with the spotlight on him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, topwop1 said:

I'm not a huge fan of Rivers but I guess you could argue he's had a better career than Foles outside of winning a SB.

That's an understatement my man. Lol

One is 6th all time in yards and TDs. The other just tied Case Keenum for TDs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is not one position on offense where the Bears are better.

WR1 is probably a push

TE is probably a push

 

Other than that it is Colts across the board.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...