Fire Pace and Nagy

beardown3231

12 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

2: Long and Fuller

Pace has had 6 years and we are a mediocre team with no QB.

And say what you want about Leno NOW, but that was a helluva late round pick for Emery

I wish Pace could find players like Alshon and Leno in the draft on the offensive side of the ball 

Edited by beardown3231

Interesting question when evaluating Pace.

Who has built the better roster over their tenure as GM...Pace in Chicago or Ballard in Indy? Because Bears could have had Ballard instead.

Obviously Colts won today but is their team really more talented than Bears are? I mean I don't know it's a tough question for me to answer.

14 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

Who has built the better roster over their tenure as GM...Pace in Chicago or Ballard in Indy? Because Bears could have had Ballard instead.

Obviously Colts won today but is their team really more talented than Bears are? I mean I don't know it's a tough question for me to answer.

I think all around I'd take Indy. I think their DL, OL, WR, TE, RB, ILB and QB are better. I'd take the Bears secondary, edge rushers, and returners.

38 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

We are a mediocre team. We have no QB. Our offensive talent makes no sense and is not good.

Ballard has built a better team than Pace. I am not sure it is ever debatable.

27 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

I think all around I'd take Indy. I think their DL, OL, WR, TE, RB, ILB and QB are better. I'd take the Bears secondary, edge rushers, and returners.

OL RB WR and ILB I agree. TE is pretty close and also DL counting Goldman I'd say they're pretty even as Hicks is still a beast.

I'm not a huge fan of Rivers but I guess you could argue he's had a better career than Foles outside of winning a SB.

Honestly they are pretty even...just Pace has had more time to build the Bears vs Ballard building the Colts.

8 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

We are a mediocre team. We have no QB. Our offensive talent makes no sense and is not good.

Ballard has built a better team than Pace. I am not sure it is ever debatable.

I wonder how much input Nagy has actually had in the offensive personnel. I'd have to think a great deal..and yet some people are talking about letting him pick the next QB. Didn't he essentially just do that with Foles this offseason?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

I wonder how much input Nagy has actually had in the offensive personnel. I'd have to think a great deal..and yet some people are talking about letting him pick the next QB. Didn't he essentially just do that with Foles this offseason?

I have a feeling we will be in fire everyone mode at the end of the season, they won’t, but Nagy is 0/1 with the spotlight on him.

8 hours ago, topwop1 said:

I'm not a huge fan of Rivers but I guess you could argue he's had a better career than Foles outside of winning a SB.

That's an understatement my man. Lol

One is 6th all time in yards and TDs. The other just tied Case Keenum for TDs.