STAR WARS Mafia (Galactic Empire, Lando Calrissian wins!)

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Since it didn't work and we lost. I relied too heavily on my read and not enough on trying to use threadplay to help us win. Also, I was doing my best to be funny and make a feudalism reference, but it didn't quite land as I had hoped. :)

your read was right.   You were close to getting voted.  sometimes its the subtle things that alter a game.  

• Like 1

Just now, squire12 said:

your read was right.   You were close to getting voted.  sometimes its the subtle things that alter a game.  

Yeah, I was banking on getting voted out to the point of where I didn’t consider the consequences for if it failed that I’d essentially nuke my thread credibility and simultaneously clear myself to the point of where I wouldn’t get voted out.

Plus, I have always remembered something you told me in deadchat a while back. You don’t get credit for knowing that someone is scum; you only get credit for successfully pushing their vote/proving it.

• Like 1

VC

kingseanjohn - 5 - Counselor, JoshstraDaymus, Blue, Daboyle, bigbadbuff

Counselor - 3 - Forge, RuskieTitan, Glen

bcb1213 - 1 - SwAg

Tugboat - 1 - kingseanjohn

Forge - 1 - Malfatron

Rackcs - 1 - squire12

Yet to vote: RuskieTitan, rackcs, ET80, Matts4313, MWil20, Pickle Rick, Hockey5djh, The Orca, Daniel, bcb1213, AFlaccoSeagulls, Dome, Tk3, SirA1

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Yeah, I was banking on getting voted out to the point of where I didn’t consider the consequences for if it failed that I’d essentially nuke my thread credibility and simultaneously clear myself to the point of where I wouldn’t get voted out.

Plus, I have always remembered something you told me in deadchat a while back. You don’t get credit for knowing that someone is scum; you only get credit for successfully pushing their vote/proving it.

Getting the read correct is part of the battle.   Garnering the votes is sometimes the far bigger challenge.

• Like 1

Just now, squire12 said:

Getting the read correct is part of the battle.   Garnering the votes is sometimes the far bigger challenge.

THIS ENTIRE TIME YOU HAVE BEEN ON IGNORE SINCE OUR LAST GAME. NOW, YOU MAY GET TO RETURN THE FAVOR.

ignore-me.jpg

VC

kingseanjohn - 5 - Counselor, JoshstraDaymus, Blue, Daboyle, bigbadbuff

Counselor - 3 - Forge, RuskieTitan, Glen

bcb1213 - 1 - SwAg

Tugboat - 1 - kingseanjohn

Forge - 1 - Malfatron

Rackcs - 1 - squire12

Glen - 1 - ET80

Yet to vote: RuskieTitan, rackcs, Matts4313, MWil20, Pickle Rick, Hockey5djh, The Orca, Daniel, bcb1213, AFlaccoSeagulls, Dome, Tk3, SirA1