STAR WARS Mafia (Galactic Empire, Lando Calrissian wins!)

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I will take a virgin pina colada, extra whipped cream. I’m on vacation.

You buy the virgin pina colada and drink it yourself , feeling refreshed by the beverage. You feel so invigorated, in fact, that your vote now counts as 2 for the rest of the day.

19 minutes ago, rackcs said:

How the hell do I bring a friend?

Talk to Oracle with Malfatron

17 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Talk to Oracle with Rackcs

17 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Talk to Oracle with Mwil

In case this is needed

Is this not exceptionally suspect to anyone else?  Got a lil Cabal here probably.

• Like 1

Everyone has credits except Glen, rackcs, Blue, Counselor, Malfatron (put in bounty on Pickle Rick), bcb1213 (bought alcoholic bevorage), AFlaccoSeagulls (bought milk), SirA1 (gave Counselor alcoholic beverage), Mwil23 (bought non-alcoholic beverage)

To summarize if you still have money...

The oracle is still available, but requires two people with credits.

The doctor is still available, but requires five people with credits.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Everyone has credits except Glen, rackcs, Blue, Counselor, Malfatron (put in bounty on Pickle Rick), bcb1213 (bought alcoholic bevorage), AFlaccoSeagulls (bought milk), SirA1 (gave Counselor alcoholic beverage), Mwil23 (bought non-alcoholic beverage)

You don’t know what I have 

3 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

I'd actually bet that there will be cross-kills between scum factions.

If you're scum, like i'm starting to really think you are...you'd absolutely know how many players aren't scum, and losing 3 per day absolutely would end this game in a big hurry for town.  Especially when there are scum alt factions among the bunch which could probably win either way.  There aren't going to be that many town, when split 3 ways.   Probably a 3rd of Town was dead by night 1.  Probably gonna need a third party "friendly" faction to win it at this point, just out of attrition. 

Then what is the benefit of me naming four players as scum if I'm scum. Like what's the strategy there.

How in the world would I know how many scum are in the game if there are two factions? Discounting even the possibility of Indy roles, which is entirely possible as well. This is utter nonsense and sounds like scum looking for an excuse to not follow investigation results.