Week 5 GDT: Eagles at Steelers - FIRST PLACE SZN

AZ_Eaglesfan

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

As a person who never saw the game outside of highlights. Id like to reiterate His leading WR that had a career day has only played 8 QT's of actual NFL football. His #2 a UDFA with what 5 games started, #3 a Rookie, #4 a 2nd rd Bust???

How in the 🤬 is that supposed to be a recipe for success? Familiarity, chemistry and continuity on offense from a QB/WR perspective, seriously?

It's the same excuses every year for Wentz. A highly-paid, premium player shows up and plays well every week.

15 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Name the QB throwing to a worse WR core for the past 2 seasons, Go!

He's had Ertz + Goedert, Miles Sanders, and a pretty good offensive-line (even this year the backups have been solid). I'm not out on Wentz, but I'm sick of all the excuses some fans give him.

11 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

He's had Ertz + Goedert, Miles Sanders, and a pretty good offensive-line (even this year the backups have been solid). I'm not out on Wentz, but I'm sick of all the excuses some fans give him.

You just named every Offensive position but the one 99 out of a 100 QB's need to be successful. Hell , at least 1 competent WR would be a improvement?, That's the point.