Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
AZ_Eaglesfan

Week 5 GDT: Eagles at Steelers - FIRST PLACE SZN

Recommended Posts

I'm just here to remind you all that Travis Fulgham is the greatest receiver in the history of the game and it's not even a little close

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am not even mad today, i am so hyped to see the GOAT WR in an eagles uniform. Also our young offensive linemen are showing some promise week after week. that is exactly what i need this year, promising young players but still losses so we can cut the ties on Schwartz, Howie, Ertz, Peters etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully his play expedites the trading of Alshon and cutting of D Jax. 

WR1 Fulgham
WR2 Reagor 
WR3 Ward
WR4 Quez
WR5 Hightower
WR6 Burnett

That should be the depth chart headed into the draft

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Hopefully his play expedites the trading of Alshon and cutting of D Jax. 

WR1 Fulgham
WR2 Reagor 
WR3 Ward
WR4 Quez
WR5 Hightower
WR6 Burnett

That should be the depth chart headed into the draft

Im excited to see him against Baltimore's corners.. if he balls out then he's legit .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/9/2020 at 5:02 PM, EaglesPeteC said:

I love that @Mastercheddaar signs his posts like my grandma does her Facebook posts and texts.....lol 

Well next time you visit, I got a surprise...

Your Favorite!!!!

sathers_orangeslice.gif

MC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Mastercheddaar said:

Well next time you visit, I got a surprise...

Your Favorite!!!!

sathers_orangeslice.gif

MC

All kids love ribbon candy

41mzDtn_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hanging on to washed up vets and completely whiffing on young talent has finally become too much for this team to overcome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Hopefully his play expedites the trading of Alshon and cutting of D Jax. 

WR1 Fulgham
WR2 Reagor 
WR3 Ward
WR4 Quez
WR5 Hightower
WR6 Burnett

That should be the depth chart headed into the draft

WR1 Reagor

WR2 Fulgham

WR3 Hightower

WR4 Ward

WR5 Watkins

Then, we draft one or two next year to throw in the mix.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

WR1 Reagor

WR2 Fulgham

WR3 Hightower

WR4 Ward

WR5 Watkins

Then, we draft one or two next year to throw in the mix.

Hightower needs to show us something this year if he wants to be considered a WR3 going into next year. His 40 time was good, but it does not show on the field and that missed TD in the end zone on Sunday was ugly. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We're so desperate for any kind of WR production these days and jaded by the Alshon,  DeSean, Agholor disasters/injuries the past 2 seasons that fans have actually convinced themselves that list, looks good? 

I'll be Happy if 1 becomes a True go to #1 for Wentz. Let alone a WR duo/trio that can be counted on week in week out going forward for Carson.

Let's hope 🙏🙏🙏 the Eagles got lucky and stumbled upon their own version of a young healthy Thomas/Marcus Colston or godforbid Desean/Steve Smith type WR.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Hightower needs to show us something this year if he wants to be considered a WR3 going into next year. His 40 time was good, but it does not show on the field and that missed TD in the end zone on Sunday was ugly. 

Ward > Hightower right now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Hightower needs to show us something this year if he wants to be considered a WR3 going into next year. His 40 time was good, but it does not show on the field and that missed TD in the end zone on Sunday was ugly. 

He’s close, like he’s doing 90-95% of a good thing a lot of times....just that last little bit is the difference. Hoping either more time with Carson or more time in general will fix him out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Phire said:

Hanging on to washed up vets and completely whiffing on young talent has finally become too much for this team to overcome.

Around these parts we call that the Roseman special 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

He’s close, like he’s doing 90-95% of a good thing a lot of times....just that last little bit is the difference. Hoping either more time with Carson or more time in general will fix him out.

He doesn't look close at all to me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...