Week 5 GDT: Eagles at Steelers - FIRST PLACE SZN

AZ_Eaglesfan

I am not even mad today, i am so hyped to see the GOAT WR in an eagles uniform. Also our young offensive linemen are showing some promise week after week. that is exactly what i need this year, promising young players but still losses so we can cut the ties on Schwartz, Howie, Ertz, Peters etc.

2 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Hopefully his play expedites the trading of Alshon and cutting of D Jax. 

WR1 Fulgham
WR2 Reagor 
WR3 Ward
WR4 Quez
WR5 Hightower
WR6 Burnett

That should be the depth chart headed into the draft

Im excited to see him against Baltimore's corners.. if he balls out then he's legit .

14 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Hopefully his play expedites the trading of Alshon and cutting of D Jax. 

WR1 Fulgham
WR2 Reagor 
WR3 Ward
WR4 Quez
WR5 Hightower
WR6 Burnett

That should be the depth chart headed into the draft

WR1 Reagor

WR2 Fulgham

WR3 Hightower

WR4 Ward

WR5 Watkins

Then, we draft one or two next year to throw in the mix.

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

WR1 Reagor

WR2 Fulgham

WR3 Hightower

WR4 Ward

WR5 Watkins

Then, we draft one or two next year to throw in the mix.

Hightower needs to show us something this year if he wants to be considered a WR3 going into next year. His 40 time was good, but it does not show on the field and that missed TD in the end zone on Sunday was ugly. 

• Like 1

We're so desperate for any kind of WR production these days and jaded by the Alshon,  DeSean, Agholor disasters/injuries the past 2 seasons that fans have actually convinced themselves that list, looks good? 

I'll be Happy if 1 becomes a True go to #1 for Wentz. Let alone a WR duo/trio that can be counted on week in week out going forward for Carson.

Let's hope 🙏🙏🙏 the Eagles got lucky and stumbled upon their own version of a young healthy Thomas/Marcus Colston or godforbid Desean/Steve Smith type WR.

29 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Hightower needs to show us something this year if he wants to be considered a WR3 going into next year. His 40 time was good, but it does not show on the field and that missed TD in the end zone on Sunday was ugly. 

Ward > Hightower right now

34 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

He’s close, like he’s doing 90-95% of a good thing a lot of times....just that last little bit is the difference. Hoping either more time with Carson or more time in general will fix him out.

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

He’s close, like he’s doing 90-95% of a good thing a lot of times....just that last little bit is the difference. Hoping either more time with Carson or more time in general will fix him out.

He doesn't look close at all to me