NFC WEST WATCH

MDY10

Standings updated! Rams are now in third place since Arizona has the division record tie breaker. Rams have the bears at home on Monday night. Niners have the Patriots.  Arizona will host Seattle. It'll be a weird week, because we certainly dont want the hawks going 6-0.. and also dont want the Cards having a 2-0 division record. I still would love the cards to take that one since it would keep the rams one game behind instead of two if we beat the Bears. Niners do need to travel to New England so im hoping they have a long flight back to Cali after a loss. However I think Seattle beats Arizona and while I think the Niners/Pats game will be a good one, I see the Niners squeezing out a win. As for the rams, I do think they beat Chicago. 

I am glad the Cardinals won... even though they’re a division rival, the hatred isn’t there like it is for SF and SEA lmao. We need to go into the bye week 6-2 just to stay in the playoff race. Then again, as bad as the NFC East is and the extra playoff spot , our entire division could make the playoffs.

• Like 1

On 10/26/2020 at 10:02 AM, NYRamsFan88 said:

I am glad the Cardinals won... even though they’re a division rival, the hatred isn’t there like it is for SF and SEA lmao. We need to go into the bye week 6-2 just to stay in the playoff race. Then again, as bad as the NFC East is and the extra playoff spot , our entire division could make the playoffs.

I hate the Seahawks more than any team besides the Patriots and the Niners are right behind Seattle on that list. But believe it or not, I wanted Seattle to win that one. It kinda feels like it’s their division this year (I know it’s early) so right now we’ve gotta focus on having that 2 spot over Zona. Take it one place at a time. 

39 minutes ago, RamRod said:

Seahawks trade for Carlos Dunlap

Sucks for sure, but no surprise. Wish they had spent a little bit more to get him but also not surprised considering Dunlaps situation in Cinci. Better than them going after someone like Gilmore I guess lol 

The Niners officially are out of the NFC West race with Kittle and Jimmy G being out for awhile. Its a three team race with the Seahawks, Cards, and Rams. The Rams after the BYE have Seattle at home, travel to Tampa Bay, the Niners at home, and travel to Arizona. At worst (2-2) but I think (3-1). The only loss being to the Bucs. I know the Rams should be underdogs in three of those four games but it doesnt matter at this point. Rams get their stuff straight during the BYE and go out strong. The Niners injuries just ensures unless the Rams collapse the three NFC Wildcard spots are looking like the Saints, Rams, and Cards. The Vikings can make a push if they play like they played against the Packers but we know thats not going to happen. So again unless the Rams collapse the playoffs are pretty much locked in from the NFC, we just dont know the order. Bucs, Packers, Seahawks, and Eagles (Division winners) then Saints, Rams, and Cards (Wildcard). You could flip the Rams and Cards or even flip the Bucs and Saints but still those are you locks.

Beating the Niners is never easy, but with Jimmy, Kittle, and Mostert likely out for our game, we have no excuses. Just gotta take care of business against Seattle and Arizona. If we can win 3 out of 4 against them, I think we make the playoffs and stand a fair shot at winning the division.

• Like 1

On 10/11/2020 at 5:04 PM, MDY10 said:

Current Standings 

1. Seahawks - 6-1 
  2. Cardinals - 5-2 
  3. Rams - 5-3
  4. 49ers - 4-4

Week 8 Schedule

Rams (BYE)

Packers AT 49ers 

Seahawks AT Bills

Dolphins AT Cardinals

I cant see the hawks dropping this one, though we can hope that traveling so much finally affects someone else for once. Niners might indeed be in trouble now as some of you have said above me, and as for the cards, they just had a bye week and host the dolphins. 

9 hours ago, MDY10 said:

I cant see the hawks dropping this one, though we can hope that traveling so much finally affects someone else for once. Niners might indeed be in trouble now as some of you have said above me, and as for the cards, they just had a bye week and host the dolphins. 

Im picking the Bills to beat the Seahawks. Traveling across country isnt a great thing and the Seahawks really never been a great road team. I also think the Bills finally getting over that hump beating the Patriots will springboard them as a franchise. So I expect the Bills offense to easily move the ball up and down on the Seahawks bad defense. The Bills should put up minimum 30pts on the Seahawks defense. Wilson will be good late but I think he gets off to a slow start because of the travel noon kickoff. I expect the Bills to jump out to a double digit lead and hold on at the end. 

Packers will beat the Niners and the Cards will beat the Dolphins.  

13 hours ago, RamRod said:

49ers are in shambles. They'll get a nice draft pick and come back strong next year. They'll have a decision to make on Garoppolol.

I wouldnt call them in Shambles. The Packers were on a vengeance game, and the Niners had no pass catchers (and still had a no name go off)

Shanahan isnt one to just pack it in, they are still going to be a pain, especially with Trent Williams back after having to sit out.

They still have the Cowboys and the Football Team to play, as well as the Bills at home and the rest of their divisional games.

They arent making the playoffs, but Id expect 6 wins, maybe even 7, and while thats probably at Top 15 pick, its not a Top 5 pick either 

• Like 1

Seattle loss just like I predicted. They got a feel of what the Rams went through going all the way across country. They came out flat then came back only to fall short. Again it’s tough to go from the west coast to the east coast and win games. Rams and even Seattle have done it well but it’s still tough even for them at times. 

Good to see the cards Go down too. 
current standings: 

Seahawks 6-2

Cardinals 5-3

Rams 5-3

49ers 4-5

Cards still hold the better division record over us. Monster week for the rams even though they had a Bye

Edited by MDY10