Week 6: Falcons (0-5) at VIKINGS (1-4)

swede700

2 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

False, I personally think he’s been underrated lately by fans. He’s probably not worth what he is probably played, not what we truly expected him to be, but he strikes fear in offenses. He seems to just get in the way of everything on the other side of the offense.

I don’t think any team fears him.

Hes a soft player much like majority of our defensive players. 

13 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

Counterpoint - they could pay Rudolph what he’s making now AND field a competent OL if they didn’t commit all of that money to Cousins and Barr.

both were significantly worse decisions regarding resource allocation.

Oh all three were bad decisions. I don't disagree. Even Rieff was a bad contract. They've struck out far more than they have hit.

12 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

False, I personally think he’s been underrated lately by fans. He’s probably not worth what he is probably played, not what we truly expected him to be, but he strikes fear in offenses. He seems to just get in the way of everything on the other side of the offense.

I don't agree with this at all. Every time hes asked to cover I cringe.

1 hour ago, KeithVikings28 said:

Just think about this.

People are trying to justify keeping a coach who just lost a must in game to turn around the season to an 0-5 team with an interim head coach.

If you can’t figure it out by now, you’ll never get it. 

He was never supposed to win the game, only crazed fans think this team is trying to win games, they were built to be bad