Panthers vs Bears GT, 10/18, 12:00

beardown3231

1 minute ago, GOGRIESE said:
3 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Just like he made those throws in weeks 1 and 2. Yes.

The only throw that Foles made that Mitch wouldn't have is the TD to Miller. Funny you brought up the Monty throw and Kmet but not that one.

Ok let's go down the rabbit hole some more. How about answering my first question in my post. 

Do you NOT see the YES here? What the hell are you talking about?

Edited by JAF-N72EX

57 minutes ago, GOGRIESE said:

It's not a debate. Mitch is the worse QB. Not sure why top even brought it up. 

I brought it up not because I have some agenda against Foles. I like the guy but  outside of the Atlanta game where he produced that comeback he has been fairly underwhelming.

Maybe it'll get better with each game and more practice and reps but what has Nagy shown us to believe it will improve?

The O is still not scoring nearly enough points and you cannot expect to go far in the playoffs with that kind of output.

Just now, GOGRIESE said:

Are we talking about Nagy with the hired wrong guy part or Mitch? I mean the overall premise I agree but I actually like Nagy and some of what Pace does. Good news is though I think there's a few guys that they can get that should atleast improve our overall situation in free agency or the draft. 

I am fine with Pace other then that he blew the biggest draft pick in the last 20-30 years. I have given up on Nagy, at least as a play caller, I think he is in over his head. As for Mitch, I just don't know, biggest fear is they cut bait and he balls out with a competent coaching staff.

The Falcons game.....That doesn't seem like a response to that question. 

That's not what you even asked me. LMAO. This is getting comical. 

You asked if I thought Mitch would make those throws to Kmet today and Monty against the Bucs.

1 minute ago, JAF-N72EX said:

That's not what you even asked me. LMAO. This is getting comical. 

You asked if I thought Mitch would make those throws to Kmet today and Monty against the Bucs.

"We would have won the Falcons game with Mitch at QB?"

Read the entire thing next time. Go to the last page. Your forgiven. 

Edited by GOGRIESE

5 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

I brought it up not because I have some agenda against Foles. I like the guy but  outside of the Atlanta game where he produced that comeback he has been fairly underwhelming.

Maybe it'll get better with each game and more practice and reps but what has Nagy shown us to believe it will improve?

The O is still not scoring nearly enough points and you cannot expect to go far in the playoffs with that kind of output.

That's fair to question all of that. Ultimately I think it's up to the offense line and the running game. We can't be passing this often. Sure didn't look good today in the running game against someone we should have been running against easily with a better offensive line. 

Maybe then some of the play calling and passing will get better if they improve as the season goes. 

Edited by GOGRIESE

5 minutes ago, dafreak said:

I am fine with Pace other then that he blew the biggest draft pick in the last 20-30 years. I have given up on Nagy, at least as a play caller, I think he is in over his head. As for Mitch, I just don't know, biggest fear is they cut bait and he balls out with a competent coaching staff.

I don't agree on Nagy but we've hashed that out before. With Mitch I don't think you can worry about that. He's going to be riding the bench for whoever he signs with. 

"We would have won the Falcons game with Mitch at QB?"

Read the entire thing next time. Go to the last page. Your forgiven. 

Dude, you are all over the place. The offense has not been better with Foles. As I showed, it's actually been worse. 

But continue thinking Foles is this some kind of savior that has transformed this offense.

1 minute ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Dude, you are all over the place. The offense has not been better with Foles. As I showed, it's actually been worse. 

But continue thinking Foles is this some kind of savior that has transformed this offense.

Tap tap tap tap dance. 

Edited by GOGRIESE
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

The only throw that Foles made that Mitch wouldn't have is the TD to Miller. Funny you brought up the Monty throw and Kmet but not that one.

Claiming that you know what throws Mitch "would" have made is insane, at best...