Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

This reminds me of a long long long time ago orca and pickle had each other’s backs and abandoned all reason and a bunch of people left mafia because of it and the twins had to take a break to prove they could still play nice with others. 

vaguely

Just now, Counselor said:

There is a clear pointing fingers at everyone else and not taking responsibility that lead to the last mafia break. Some things have not been learned. 

Just now, Dome said:

This reminds me of a long long long time ago orca and pickle had each other’s backs and abandoned all reason and a bunch of people left mafia because of it and the twins had to take a break to prove they could still play nice with others. 

vaguely

Great minds think alike, wifey

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You really think I started this, don’t you?  I actually went back through Day 1 to make I was not actually the one who started it and I just didn’t recall.  Shocking, it was not me.

On 10/16/2020 at 1:19 PM, SwAg said:

Alright, I’m open to killing Rick just to remove the inevitable Orca helping him.

Mic drop

• Like 1

Just now, Counselor said:

There is a clear pointing fingers at everyone else and not taking responsibility that lead to the last mafia break. Some things have not been learned. 

To be clear, I am intending to take a break the next game (unless I am needed to fill the game) because I do think there was mutual escalation.  I just flatly reject that I started it, and every time I attempted to disengage, I was brought back to it by an onslaught on my person or character.

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

vaguely

Not gonna sit back and let people lie and make stuff up just to whine