Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

8 hours ago, The Orca said:

Example of a town PM

You have accepted your mission. You are German Resistance Soldier-AbilityGerman Resistance Aligned

Description 

Win Con: Eliminate all threats to the Resistance

My role:

You are Desean Jackson - Nazi aligned. 

2 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Dunno who that is. So, no. They just try and bully any game I’m in Bc their real lives suck. Kinda sad tbh. Just trying to play a game lol

I was also making fun of you.  Because, in just trying to play the game, it looks like you accidentally outed yourself as Nazi aligned.

Jason.

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

I was also making fun of you.  Because, in just trying to play the game, it looks like you accidentally outed yourself as Nazi aligned.

Jason.

Lol how’s that? By asking who’s on what side? And asking what we think about Hitler being good or bad? Haha. That’s fine. Your loss. If town loses I’ll look back at y’all ******* up day 1. Not me...

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

Lol how’s that? By asking who’s on what side? And asking what we think about Hitler being good or bad? Haha. That’s fine. Your loss. If town loses I’ll look back at y’all ******* up day 1. Not me...

Pretty much.

That and immediately attacking your attacker is not a good look.