so it seems josh is one of the lucky 3

THE NON-RULES DON'T LOCK IN UNTIL I HAVE MY ROLE THAT I WON'T READ

ALSO I WILL NEVER IGNORE MALF OR ANY OF MY WIVES

Edited by Dome
except the IRL one tbh
  • Like 2

On 10/13/2020 at 5:21 PM, The Orca said:

Dear Player,

On a cool spring day on March 13, 1943, the world changed forever for those living in Nazi Germany. This day would set in motion the events that would directly change Germany at the hands of the German Resistance and their pursuit of assassinating the Führer Adolf Hitler. On this day, Henning von Tresckow took the German Resistance ever so close to ending the war. Tresckow handed a bottle of liquor to Heinz Brandt to take back with him on a flight. On the flight with Brandt was Adolf Hitler. The box containing the bottle of liquor had plastic explosives in it and the fuse was set. Tresckow had set in motion another attempt to assassinate Hitler by the German Resistance and to successfully stage a coup taking over Germany with a newly formed government and structure. A group which contained highly influential German citizens, soldiers, high ranking army generals, all that had their reasons for wanting Hitler dead. The primary of which was ending the war and expediting peace talks. 

Tresckow had set in motion Operation Spark. The bomb in the box of liquor was an utter failure though. Hitler's plane made it to the destination intact and Hitler unharmed. The bomb failed to detonate due to the extreme low temperatures in the cargo hold. Not willing to give into failure, the German Resistance has used what they learned in Operation Spark and developed a plan to make another attempt at assassinating Hitler and staging a coup.

Your mission, if you so choose it, is to join the the German Resistance, a group lead by high ranking members of the German Army, and successfully assassinate Adolf Hitler and stage a coup taking over Germany and ending the war. Operation Valkyrie is a go and you must do your part or it will fail and Germany will continue down its dark inevitable path. 

-Colonel General Ludwig Beck

Pickle @Pickle Rick

2. Josh @JoshstraDaymus

3. Mwil @MWil23

4. Bcb @bcb1213

5. Swoosh @swoosh

6. Dome @Dome

7. Nazzy Naz @Nazgul

8. KSJ @kingseanjohn

9. Malf @Malfatron

10. BBB @bigbadbuff

11. Daniel @Daniel