The Orca

10 hours ago, The Orca said:

@rackcs

@Tk3

@AFlaccoSeagulls

@theuntouchable

Can you help me out and play? I need 2 more and I should be good to go 

This week and next are a little tough for me

If you really need to fill a spot, I'll play and do my best to be active.. but if you manage to fill the spot elsewhere, please don't add me as extra

Thanks

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

This week and next are a little tough for me

If you really need to fill a spot, I'll play and do my best to be active.. but if you manage to fill the spot elsewhere, please don't add me as extra

Thanks

I can get by at the current numbers now. Have a good couple of weeks, look forward to your return :)

I always like to think that the people I piss off in other threads see my name in these titles and are pissed that not everyone hates me, but jokes on them because I hate myself enough for everyone, who also hate me, but I at least make laugh occasionally.

12 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I always like to think that the people I piss off in other threads see my name in these titles and are pissed that not everyone hates me, but jokes on them because I hate myself enough for everyone, who also hate me, but I at least make laugh occasionally.

Ohana means family

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, SwAg said:

taylorhanson1-2x.jpg

36b8d2ae7bf5bc0ee7365d43f8d8c108.jpg