Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

1 minute ago, jasonwbantle said:

No ****. But you don’t have to. Try and keep up. You aren’t on my level.

Indeed. And why would I want to lower myself to that level anyways?

• Like 1

Just now, SwAg said:

I just want to point out that I’m playing within the rules.  I’ve had my intelligence and character questioned and attacked, and I have not retaliated.

You insulted me for no reason ( and not related to the game) day 1. Hour 1. So forgive me if I don’t display an ounce of sympathy.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

That does not make the point you think it does.  I explicitly included the other information to be accurate in what I said.  Even if you’re “near genius,” which we can consider the classification below “genius,” you represent a very small amount of the population.  In a group of people this size that would be 2-4 people.  So, even if you take that to be what Rick meant, he is still claiming to have a higher IQ than most people present.  So, please learn to read.

You went on to continue calling him genius.. That was the point. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I just want to point out that I’m playing within the rules.  I’ve had my intelligence and character questioned and attacked, and I have not retaliated.

YOU'VE ALSO BEEN PRAISED BY ME

JUST ENOUGH THAT YOU CAN KEEP YOUR HEAD HELD HIGH THROUGH THESE TRIBULATIONS 

27 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You do realize what genius IQ is right?  It’s genius relative to average, and the average range encompasses about 20 IQ points.  Statistically, there is like 2-4 people among this group that could be in the upper echelon if IQ, such as “intellectually gifted” range for IQ, and “genius” level of IQ is above that, and statistically there would be 0-1 geniuses in a group this size.  Therefore, claiming a near-genius IQ is essentially a declaration of your IQ above those around you (and you did that comparison in the former portion of your statement relative to education).  I’m surprised a genius doesn’t understand that, and can only functionally analyze to the extent of “is this exactly what I said?  If no, it’s a lie.”

I used to like to eat paste.

6 minutes ago, squire12 said:

why the need to capitalize the S in something?

Obviously my phone did it for some reason. It’s not a typo. Clearly, I didn’t choose to capitalize that word (and I think you know it).

Now, you idiots who legitimately don’t know basic grammar is a different story.

Edited by jasonwbantle