Week 7 SNF GDT: Buccaneers (3-2) @ Raiders (3-2) - IT WAS A FUMBLE, TOM.

RaidersAreOne

4 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

My whole point is the Raiders are built to win games on offense and put your self in a situation to win games with the offense and in the most important time they kicked a FG in the red zone on 4th and 2. If you don't see the issue then idk what to tell you.

This defense is fluky are gets random stops you have to assume they wont get a stop and go for it. Lean on your strongest strength and not your weakest 

I rather fail and die with the strength of my team then ask a defense that is in the bottom of almost every ranking to get a stop

To each his own 

Agreed. I don’t like that Gruden who is an offensive coach doesn’t take some  responsibility and go for the TD. It’s like he is saying if the defense doesn’t hold up its their fault. Weak. 

• Like 1

Just now, dante9876 said:

@NYRaider can you show me some more pff stats that say devin white ain't good. 

Just now, BayRaider said:

Hope he never said Devin White aint good. He has played excellent this year and the final quarter of last year. 

I personally never said Devin White isn't good. I also don't use PFF as a bible to evaluate players, I just think it's a useful tool especially for positions who's impact doesn't always show on the stat sheet. 

https://www.pewterreport.com/bucs-lb-white-held-back-only-by-coverage-woes/

Him making a big hit on Carr doesn't make him an elite player. Even Bucs fans say he has been great as a pass rusher and in run support but meh in coverage.