Week 7 SNF GDT: Buccaneers (3-2) @ Raiders (3-2) - IT WAS A FUMBLE, TOM.

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, dante9876 said:

I'm not sure what you are expecting. The number 1 defense ain't bout to be the 2000 ravens this year. They going to give up points. We have a pretty good offense to. 

Against 2  LG, 2 RG and 3rd RT.

Who didn't practice together all week

Good job

Just now, agarcia34 said:

Thats the thing that people like @OG_C2X dont get.

This team is built to win games on offense and Gruden flinched on a 4th and 2. LOL

In a normal situation with a healthy OL? Not against the #1 Rushing defense. Then I agree with you. Either way you need a stop from the defense. We were 1 tacky PI call away from everyone saying it was a genius move.  

Just now, CaliforniaKid7 said:

lol and you’d be the first one to comment when Jacob’s gets stuffed on 4th and 2 to TAKE THE POINTS!!!

no i wouldn't i dont place blame when being aggressive and leaning on your strongest part of your team. You trusted an awful defense to get a stop. if you don't see where that is the problem then idk man  

1 minute ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

lol and you’d be the first one to comment when Jacob’s gets stuffed on 4th and 2 to TAKE THE POINTS!!!

I mean if we give it to Jacobs  with his 11 rushes for 20 yards on 4th and 2. I'll be pretty upset to. But we definitely need to go for 4th and 2 there.