MNF x 2: Cards @ Cowboys

Matts4313

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

I am not impressed with Kyler Murray. Also, glad the announcer called out the terrible officiating with regards to DPIs tonight.

He hasn't been great tonight. He is usually a little better passer than this. Some times you play to the level of your competition. 

Just now, NYRaider said:

I think Vick was probably slightly faster and had a slightly stronger arm. 

I don’t know. Murray is definitely a 4.3 runner. That quick twitch makes it reasonable to understand why he was a first round outfielder in baseball.

Just now, MD4L said:

I don’t know. Murray is definitely a 4.3 runner. That quick twitch makes it reasonable to understand why he was a first round outfielder in baseball.

That's not a critique of Murray because they're definitely comparable. Vick was clocked at 4.25 during his Pro Day and had a cannon as well.

Murray is definitely comparable in both aspects though which is why I said Vick by a slight margin. Vick was also just born a decade too early, can you imagine if he was able to play in the modern NFL in a spread type system?

Just now, Rodjahs12 said:

They’re really going to brag up Murray when without that 80 yarder he’s 7-19 for like 45 yards 

His passing does need to improve but his running threat is as good as we’ve seen at QB. It’s incredible.

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

His passing does need to improve but his running threat is as good as we’ve seen at QB. It’s incredible.

For as much crap as Lamar gets for his passing, he’s well beyond this. Got a long way to go. 

Edited by Rodjahs12