Possible trades before deadline

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Jarvis is who he is...a solid slot receiver who is great in the locker room, who has drop issues and makes too much money compared to his production. I like Jarvis. He’s just not a viable #1 WR.

Can confirm. Hes a really solid WR, borderline pro bowler but I dont think any teams are game planning to stop Jarvis Landry.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Can confirm. Hes a really solid WR, borderline pro bowler but I dont think any teams are game planning to stop Jarvis Landry.

Not sure about that part, he's a 5 time pro bowler. I think we are starting to minimize how important he is to US though, plus lets not forget he is one of the premier run blocking WRs in the league. I actually think we need more guys like him

49 minutes ago, #32 said:

Trade Njoku and 6th to Wash for Ryan Kerrigan 

Trade 5th to Cincinnati forRoss WR

Sign Matthews And Reid FA’s

Offer 2nd to Patriots for Gilmore

Kerrigan? yes 

Ross? no (wont make a bit of a difference moving forward, we would be better off with Perriman who at least have a rapport with Baker)

Matthews and Reid? Yes (free production on both ends even though Reid would be way more productive than Matthews )

Gilmore? Yes but wishful thinking especially for a 2nd 

I really would like the combination of Kerrigan and Matthews as a stimulus to our anemic pass rush, I actually wouldn't ask much of Matthews until around playoff time where his muscle memory in playoff situations would kick in 

6 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Yeah I agree. All the Ravens and Steelers do is load up on LBs and then they punish the Browns repeatedly with them. It would be really nice if the Browns decided to play copy cat and start building their defense like those other two teams have because it clearly works. Those are the 2 best defenses in football and they are built inside out.

Plus I dont think its possible to have enough good front 7 players, just continue to rotate them.

I will say this though the steelers and ravens both had capable offenses for about a decade. Call  Flacco a fluke but he was very capable for many years and carried the ravens to a superbowl ring that one year.

37 minutes ago, TypicalBrowns10 said:

I will say this though the steelers and ravens both had capable offenses for about a decade. Call  Flacco a fluke but he was very capable for many years and carried the ravens to a superbowl ring that one year.

We have a capable offense as it is, thats not the problem. The problem is our defense ranks in the bottom third in the league. I think they are #20th in DVOA whereas the Steelers/Ravens have historically been near the top of the league every year.

Honestly wouldnt mind taking a page out of the Panthers book and spend every draft pick on defense--seemed to work out pretty well for them