Possible trades before deadline

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

IMO, a DE opposite Myles, a stud MLB, a capable CB opposite Ward, and a capable safety tandem are absolute musts ASAP. We don’t have that LB on our roster, and the same with the edge guy. Even if Greedy and Delpit are those answers, we need another safety at minimum, not to mention another capable LB.

Thats about 4 guys best case scenario.

That's why not getting King sucks. He's a versatile DB who you could play different positions.

Still holding out hope that we get Harris or Smith from the Vikings, but I wouldn't bet on it.

But yeah, I'd say getting at least one top LB and another DE are our top priorities in the offseason. Maybe another strong safety depending on how Harrison plays the rest of the way, but I like what I've seen from him so far.

Edited by DawgX

1 minute ago, DawgX said:

Not surprising. The best we'd likely get for him is a late round pick, and he's more valuable to us than that.

True but I cant believe some team out there wouldnt pay something for his potential. Especially a team like Washington, Houston or New England who are all incredibly desperate for TE help.

14 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

One drop killed his trade value league wide?

Boy oh boy are you a victim of the moment.

Considering he had a whopping 2 games this year to actually play meaningful snaps and he completely botched the most recent one, yeah that probably didnt help his cause for teams looking to trade for him. Its not like Njoku has a massive recent resume for teams to look at.

8 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Considering he had a whopping 2 games this year to actually play meaningful snaps and he completely botched the most recent one, yeah that probably didnt help his cause for teams looking to trade for him. Its not like Njoku has a massive recent resume for teams to look at.

How about the game before this where he catch a TD? 

even against the raiders he got one of our few first downs and Antonio browned a defenders face. I hope we keep him and extend him. 

6 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

How about the game before this where he catch a TD? 

even against the raiders he got one of our few first downs and Antonio browned a defenders face. I hope we keep him and extend him. 

You have to build your trade value by playing multiple good games in a row. Not good game, bad game, good game, bad game especially when you dont have a extensive resume to look at considering how much time hes missed with injury.. Not saying he couldnt just be a dump for a 7th rounder somewhere--but at that point I think the Browns would just keep him.

Edited by AkronsWitness