Possible trades before deadline

28 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Impossible to say really.

Greedy has never played in this defense and didn’t do anything last year to make me feel any sorta way.

Delpit is a complete unknown.  Obviously in true Browns fan fashion we all think he’s gonna be a stud, but he may be atrocious.  Non one knows at this point.

I sure wish we could have found out though.

Im really surprised Greedy is still out though.  Like, did this dude just get a career ending shoulder dislocation or something?  Not sure what happened that both didn’t require surgery but also takes 3 months to heal enough to play?

Sounds like he has a nerve issue

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, zelbell said:

Not sure about trading for Fuller, but I feel like we need to trade for a deep threat at WR

all of our current WRs are more possession guys

If we trade for another injury prone player and short receiver, I’m going to freak out.

10 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

I want to see the group led by Mack and the LSU guy after the bye. I dont mind Malcolm Smith in the rotation on 3rd down.

Larry has got worse each year. Larry walks or stays on a very small contract 2 years 5 million.

Sheldon has had flashes, a few good rushes and he gets his hands on the ball. I'd extend him for a year year and drop his number for next year, an extra year at 8 million 

Vernon has been a huge disappointment and won't be in the league in 2020.

-Jacob Phillips does look like he has potential but hasn't been reliable at all

-Ogunjobi is a DT2 at best 

-TBH I wouldn't mind if the FO decide between Ogunjobi and Shelton to find out who says moving forward because I think we need a real stud at DT1

-Its evident we need at least two legit guys to come in and revamp that room, we need one legit starter and one fringe guy who could be a starter to spell either guy and wont be out there just burning calories 

45 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

Ok before everybody jumps of the I-480 bridge

Phillips linebacker with Mack from day one will greatly improve linebacker play.

Anybody that says Delpit will not be a improvement Sendejo has never watched football.

Solution if we can get Fuller wr Houston for are 4th I would trade for him and sign

him long term that way you can hang on to Obj until you get something of value in return.

Well just ramping hope this improves everybody mood 

-Agreed about Phillips but can he be relied on physically?

-I'm not the biggest fan of Fuller, I think he is the WR version of Njoku id rather have Kenny Stills

Edited by MSURacerDT55