Vikings trade Yannick Ngakoue to Baltimore

.Buzz

2 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

I only saw him play once.  Game one against the Packers.  He didn't do much of anything.  Possibly was working into shape.

5 sacks and two forced fumbles in 6 games. He wasn’t working into anything. 

The Vikings likely got out of this before the conditions of the 5th rounder to Jacksonville were met. I’d also guess that the Ravens are smart and actually want to keep him long term and they’ll meet the conditions for the 5th rounder there.

So an early 2nd for a late 3rd + future 5th. It’s not great, but it’s not as bad as it could have been if he walked after the disaster season they’re having.

3 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

5 sacks in 6 games so far.

2 minutes ago, pwny said:

5 sacks and two forced fumbles in 6 games. He wasn’t working into anything. 

He didn't look like much against GB.  That's all I can say about him.  I haven't seen him outside of that game.

In that game, he put up a 0 stat line, but did get a QB hit.  Hence the playing himself into shape reference, for that game.

3 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

He didn't look like much against GB.  That's all I can say about him.  I haven't seen him outside of that game.

In that game, he put up a 0 stat line, but did get a QB hit.  Hence the playing himself into shape reference, for that game.

Pretty sure he didn't play much against GB. Like well under 50% of the snaps.

2 minutes ago, moss_is_1 said:

Pretty sure he didn't play much against GB. Like well under 50% of the snaps.

Correct.  He came in on obvious passing stuff.  I don't think he is the player that showed up for that game.  I feel like he was getting into playing shape and trying to learn responsibilities of that defense.  I think he is a much better player than he showed in week one.  And I'm happy he is out of the division.