Idiocracy Mafia, Powered by Brawndo: Town lived up to the name, Mafia won.

Matts4313

5 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

1. What are you talking about

2. He claimed to be the day vig who shot Daboyle, the mafia. I'm not sure what you're saying.

My point is insinuating someone is uncced anything by you as a reason they are "clear" is hypocritical imo

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

We're lynching malf or josh as far as I'm concerned.

Agreed, but id add BBB as well 

Just now, The Orca said:

My point is insinuating someone is uncced anything by you as a reason they are "clear" is hypocritical imo

Agreed, but id add BBB as well 

He's not clear but he's definitely not a suspect when he used a kill ability on a scum.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

swoosh claimed to shoot daboyle

No I definitely don't think he did. He said you're welcome because he roleblocked daboyle, which is what caught him, I'm 99% sure.

3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Todays $ Game

Today we have a phrase challenge. The first person to correctly say the hidden phrase will earn $10m. You may submit guesses public or PM.

D3gWAfKU0AAihOt.jpg

1. @squire12
  2. @Daniel
  3. @TheKillerNacho
  4. @bigbadbuff
  5. @Hockey5djh
  6. @bcb1213
  7. @MWil23
  8. @JoshstraDaymus
  9. @The Orca
  10. @Pickle Rick
  11. @Malfatron
  12. @SwAg

One bonus has been claimed. Whats this? Generous host is adding a second bonus phrase?!?! By Gawd, who will earn the $20m on this more challenging.... challenge..

8 hours ago, squire12 said:

The Orca - Clevon - N2 Lynch - Town => Revived D3 -- Cleared Town

TheKillerNacho -- strong town, claimed tracker

Hockey5djh -- strong town, confirmed as mason partner with Orca

Counselor => Replaced by Pickle -- high town lean claimed vig

ET80 => Replaced by Swag-- claimed sabotage high town lean after being placed up for dual vote option on D3

Malfatron -- claimed judge and money stealer

bcb1213 -- neutral lean

Scum leaning group 

Daniel

bigbadbuff

Glen => Replaced by Mwil

JoshstraDaymus

Dead town

@MWil23 - Bobby and the Assblaster - N1 Killed - Town

@Woz - Secretary of Education - N1 Lynch - Town

@swoosh - Attorney General Funbags - Killed N3 - Town

Dead mafia

@Daboyle - Trevor - Day 3 Hit - Mafia 

Dead other

@Pickle Rick - Upgrayyed - Killed N1 - Other 

I like the idea, I dislike excluding Malf and bcb from Mafia leans until they have something proving civ lean IMO. That said I know its a personal list you're just posting for the rest of us.

8 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

@TheKillerNacho After watching the movie for reference....would Malfs judge character lean one way or the other based on movie actions? (Yes I know this doesn't mean anything of substance for this game, i'm asking for my own edification)

well the only guy who flipped mafia so far was a guy from the prologue to how the future got the way it did, not anyone who played a major role in the movie so it's hard to say. I'm not sure there's really any "theme" to who is mafia... Trevor was a character who died ~500 years prior (same with Cleton) so he should hardly be a "threat" to the House of Representin. Notably, Trevor had a high IQ so mafia could just be "the smart people from 2008"... or it could be that there's some other loose connection to who's "mafia".

Also, the judge is such a minor character he might not be in the game at all, could easily be a cover role Matts gave them or something.

• Like 1