Giant Tidbits: Random team discussion & rumors

y*so*blu

10 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

10 captains is a lot lol.

Really happy though to see Waller and Adoree take on leadership roles. I think the young DBs in the room really look up to Adoree, and Waller seems to have this really even-keeled, commanding aura about him that I can see lending itself really well to him being a leader on the team.

We had 10 last year as well. It’s just Daboll’s way of creating a leadership council.

3 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Good. 36 isn't a great number. 

I wonder if Hawk wants to/will be able to switch out of 37. He's super low on the totem pole being a 6th round rookie.

He said no. Hyatt said he might switch. Simmons is now 19.

• Like 1

Let's get a week 1 thread going! Only 10 days away!

Honestly, I expect a week 1 win and I'd be disappointed in the team if they don't win. I have so much faith in Daboll and this roster is way better than last year's. With this much prep time (and an admittedly great amount of time being dedicated to this game, per Dabs), we should come out on top.

This is a crazy stat to me. When you looked at our snap counts from last year. Giants replaced:

Wide Receiver: 2; 4-6 (not on any roster)

Linebacker: 1 &2 (not on any roster)

Cornerback 1 (playing 53 jump rope)

Safety 1

Lots of great juggling by the staff last year. The only one you can say is not a clear upgrade is Julian Love leaving.

• Like 2