GDT: Titans (5-1) at Bengals (1-5-1)

Titans fan 617

Just now, deeluxx3 said:

Art Smith should be trending DOWN on the head coach list now

What did Jonnu do to him?

I'm not blaming Art.

He had his standard game. Nice calls, a couple of WTF  calls, but the players let him down today. 
Dropped pass, Tanny's worst game as a Titan. Not blaming him. 

This stinks. I hope we can figure it out. I really I am confused about what team we are going to see on Sundays now. I think if there is a time where we can lose and find ourselves now is the best time. I am just worried about this getting out of hand. Bears is a tough matchup for us, then we play Indy, which will almost feel like a must win at home for a big game in the division. I hope we can come together as a team in some way shape or form and figure out the problems. Losing streaks are never good for team moral, we need to get back on a winning streak.

3 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I'm not blaming Art.

He had his standard game. Nice calls, a couple of WTF  calls, but the players let him down today. 
Dropped pass, Tanny's worst game as a Titan. Not blaming him. 

We have been noticeably less explosive the past two weeks. I’m harping, but where is our TE inclusion? Two weeks in a row with minimal AJ in the first half too

1 minute ago, deeluxx3 said:

We have been noticeably less explosive the past two weeks. I’m harping, but where is our TE inclusion? Two weeks in a row with minimal AJ in the first half too

not unexpected to be less explosive against one of the best defenses in football. considerably worse to look the way we looked today.