Week Ate: Minnesota @ Green Bay

incognito_man

Multiplicative Inverse of GB Margin of Victory  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the multiplicative inverse of GB's MoV?

• greater than or equal to 0.1
    • less than or equal to 0.0417
    • Other (lame)

3 hours ago, PACKRULE said:

Better yet trade him to the Texans for JJ...................winning.

JJ Watt was one of four players the Texans will not trade...

4 hours ago, packfanfb said:

Yea...so basically, they're both out. We know how GB operates. If they are "hopeful" about a guy going, they're 100% out. 

Hopefully both are ready for SF. 

Re: Bakh: Are you really afraid of Minny's pass rush at this point? Neither am I...

Peter Bukowski -  Josh Jackson might be able to just win the CB2 job outright on Sunday. If he's good against Adam Thielen/Justin Jefferson, it's his job. I don't know how you go back to Kevin King at that point even once he's healthy.

////

I'n not so sure about the "keep KK on the bench" theory.....but JJ can set himself up going forward as a viable option.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Leader said:

Peter Bukowski -  Josh Jackson might be able to just win the CB2 job outright on Sunday. If he's good against Adam Thielen/Justin Jefferson, it's his job. I don't know how you go back to Kevin King at that point even once he's healthy.

////

I'n not so sure about the "keep KK on the bench" theory.....but JJ can set himself up going forward as a viable option.

I think we have to look at both and wonder if either can rotate in and out of the slot.

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

Excited for Barnes/Martin against Cook. Hell of a test for the young ILBs. 

I think Martin will be the bigger test TBH; we've seen enough of Barnes to know what we have, but with Martin's injury we're not so sure at the moment.

16 minutes ago, Leader said:

////

I'm not even sure Jackson is going to cover either. Is Chandon not playing? Because one of Thielen/Jefferson almost always line up in the slot and that's Chandon's territory. Jaire would take the one not in the slot. Jackson might end up covering whichever of Johnson/Sharpe lineup outside.

Just now, beekay414 said:

So Todd Davis tested positive for Covid. Who exactly are the Vikings starting on Sunday? 

Best I can come up with...

DL: Ifeadi Odenigbo, Shemar Stephen, Jaleel Johnson, Jalyn Holmes
LB: Ryan Connelly, Eric Kendricks, Eric Wilson
DB: Holton Hill, Harrison Smith, Anthony Harris, Jeff Gladney

55 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Best I can come up with...

DL: Ifeadi Odenigbo, Shemar Stephen, Jaleel Johnson, Jalyn Holmes
LB: Ryan Connelly, Eric Kendricks, Eric Wilson
DB: Holton Hill, Harrison Smith, Anthony Harris, Jeff Gladney

Troy Dye is back from IR. He's supposed to start for Davis.

16 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

With Jones out and Cook in, I’m thinking this game will look a lot different than the season opener.  Kind of expecting a dog-fight actually.

Shouldn't be. Comes down to 3 things, GB not having any careless turnovers, and controlling the LOS on both sides. Vikings shouldn't be able to pressure 12. If they can't we can only stop ourselves. On the flip side, this could be (fingers crossed) the proverbial breakout game for Preston Smith or Gary. Be nice to see like a 5 sack performance between the Smiths, Gary and Clark. They are due for that type of game which hasnt happened yet this year. 

Edited by packfanfb
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Shouldn't be. Comes down to 3 things, GB not having any careless turnovers, and controlling the LOS on both sides. Vikings shouldn't be able to pressure 12. If they can't we can only stop ourselves. On the flip side, this could be (fingers crossed) the proverbial breakout game for Preston Smith or Gary. Be nice to see like a 5 sack performance between the Smiths, Gary and Clark. They are due for that type of game which hasnt happened yet this year. 

Several factors not mentioned in your post that shouldn’t be overlooked. First, winds are expected to be around 30 + mph Sunday, making the running game more important.  If we can’t contain Cook, it’ll be a long day.  How accurate will Rodgers be in that wind with our current receiving corps?  This is not going to be some kind of walk in the park - it’s going to be a grinder - one we should ultimately win.

3 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

Several factors not mentioned in your post that shouldn’t be overlooked. First, winds are expected to be around 30 + mph Sunday, making the running game more important.  If we can’t contain Cook, it’ll be a long day.  How accurate will Rodgers be in that wind with our current receiving corps?  This is not going to be some kind of walk in the park - it’s going to be a grinder - one we should ultimately win.

The wind won't have much impact, if at all, on the quick pass game. 

• Like 1