Week Ate: Minnesota @ Green Bay

incognito_man

Multiplicative Inverse of GB Margin of Victory  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the multiplicative inverse of GB's MoV?

• greater than or equal to 0.1
    • less than or equal to 0.0417
    • Other (lame)

1 minute ago, Sasquatch said:

Several factors not mentioned in your post that shouldn’t be overlooked. First, winds are expected to be around 30 + mph Sunday, making the running game more important.  If we can’t contain Cook, it’ll be a long day.  How accurate will Rodgers be in that wind with our current receiving corps?  This is not going to be some kind of walk in the park - it’s going to be a grinder - one we should ultimately win.

Cook is a wildcard who could bust a run now and then but if the Packers allow him to dictate the game, shame on them. You dare Cousins to throw all day, in those same winds, which Rodgers will be much more equipped to handle. 

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

Cook is a wildcard who could bust a run now and then but if the Packers allow him to dictate the game, shame on them. You dare Cousins to throw all day, in those same winds, which Rodgers will be much more equipped to handle. 

Based on our recent weakness stopping a prolific running game, that’s what has me thinking it’ll be a dog-fight.  Can’t let Cook dictate terms out there.

3 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

Based on our recent weakness stopping a prolific running game, that’s what has me thinking it’ll be a dog-fight.  Can’t let Cook dictate terms out there.

Agreed. The Vikings are hurting though. I almost look at this game like I look at the Lions game from Week 2. Over the course of the game I would expect us to pull away. 

Just now, packfanfb said:

Agreed. The Vikings are hurting though. I almost look at this game like I look at the Lions game from Week 2. Over the course of the game I would expect us to pull away. 

Agreed.  The difference is the Vikings play us like it’s their super bowl every game. Shouldn’t make a difference though - our boys always seem prepared for that level of intensity from the Vikings, regardless of how banged up they may be or their record.

6 hours ago, Leader said:

Peter Bukowski -  Josh Jackson might be able to just win the CB2 job outright on Sunday. If he's good against Adam Thielen/Justin Jefferson, it's his job. I don't know how you go back to Kevin King at that point even once he's healthy.

////

I'n not so sure about the "keep KK on the bench" theory.....but JJ can set himself up going forward as a viable option.

Bukowski is a dip schit 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Leader said:

Peter Bukowski -  Josh Jackson might be able to just win the CB2 job outright on Sunday. If he's good against Adam Thielen/Justin Jefferson, it's his job. I don't know how you go back to Kevin King at that point even once he's healthy.

////

I'n not so sure about the "keep KK on the bench" theory.....but JJ can set himself up going forward as a viable option.

That's a stupid take. There's no way King is losing his job to Jackson if he's healthy.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

Agreed.  The difference is the Vikings play us like it’s their super bowl every game. Shouldn’t make a difference though - our boys always seem prepared for that level of intensity from the Vikings, regardless of how banged up they may be or their record.

If its the Superbowl for the Vikings, count on us going 0-5 lol

I think Minnesota should do you guys a favor. For this game, we'll let you have one of our coaches. He's pretty familiar with your team and is always good for a laugh!

That's right, we're gonna give you Dom Capers!!

(No really, you can have him. For as long as you'd like. No givebacks. Ever.)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

😂

Good sport award for you... When I was very young back in the day I use to love to crack on Viking fans for the lost Super Bowls. But, after SB XXXII, I stopped cracking on teams that lose championships.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

I think Minnesota should do you guys a favor. For this game, we'll let you have one of our coaches. He's pretty familiar with your team and is always good for a laugh!

That's right, we're gonna give you Dom Capers!!

(No really, you can have him. For as long as you'd like. No givebacks. Ever.)

He’s all yours man

On 10/28/2020 at 5:27 AM, SteelKing728 said:

I'm not joking. I think GB takes it.

The biggest obstacles will be TB and Sea but I think you guys get the #1 seed.

After that, you match up well against KC or Ten. PGH and Balt will be tough but they'll knock each other out.

So there you go. SB champs. Again.

hey man can you stop being so darn nice ? or maybe you're trying to jinx us....i don't trust or like vikings fans and you always show up here like the nicest rival fan ever, it's so off putting. go away !