Week 8 Gameday Thread: Ravens vs. Steelers

Ray Reed

4 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Dobbins is getting like 10 yards a carry against the best run defense in football. Like people really need to apologize for their take on this man as being somehow “lucky” with his carries.

No one has said that. 

Just now, diamondbull424 said:

He got out of bound there. That should’ve been an extra opportunity there, but whatever. Tucker is the man!

@DreamKid I waited there so as not to spoil the points. 😂 

I was actually just making a joke earlier. Like the only way you could've predicted that play was seeing it ahead of time.

You haven't spoiled anything, for me at least lol. My bad.

• Like 1

Just now, M.10.E said:

I think this has to be the Ravens going forward. Lamar just isn’t consistent enough. 

That's what made Lamar great last year. We ran the football down people's throat, and then setup the god tier passing. Just need Roman to understand that's who we are.

1 minute ago, Danand said:

No one has said that. 

So what else is it when people are trying to remove his big plays as “garbage time” plays and “he’s only averaging 3.3 YPC when you remove his three best runs.” Yet no one was saying that with Gus and Ingram. He’s shown that in extended action, his big plays hold up on the same snap/big play.

1 minute ago, RavensfanRD said:

That's what made Lamar great last year. We ran the football down people's throat, and then setup the god tier passing. Just need Roman to understand that's who we are.

Lamar is still missing wide open dudes this year though. Concerning.