GOTW | Week 6 | Michigan State @ #7 Michigan

IDOG_det

1 minute ago, ronjon1990 said:

I like it. We finally have some chaos this season. USC dropped, now Michigan and Oklahoma. Now, can Clemson and Alabama follow suit?

Bama played as bad on offense as they possibly could have vs Texas A&M and still comfortably won it(A&M scored a late TD that made it look closer than it really was), not sure they're gonna have anyone even remotely threaten them til the playoffs.

1 minute ago, TitanLegend said:

Bama played as bad on offense as they possibly could have vs Texas A&M and still comfortably won it(A&M scored a late TD that made it look closer than it really was), not sure they're gonna have anyone even remotely threaten them til the playoffs.

@ Auburn will be a good game

1 minute ago, Danger said:

So sparty has to be in the top 25 now. Question is how far does Michigan tumble? I can't see how you'd put them above sparty after tonight. O'Korn looked like garbage.

They'll definitely be below Michigan.

6 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

I can see them slipping up honestly. No team is above it, and even in their dominating wins (against really doo doo teams), I've noticed a little bit of disjointedness in their offense. The Auburn game could be big, as could what looks like a Bama-Georgia SEC Championship. 

6 minutes ago, Danger said:

So sparty has to be in the top 25 now. Question is how far does Michigan tumble? I can't see how you'd put them above sparty after tonight. O'Korn looked like garbage.

Not a chance. Michigan will drop to the 12-16 range. Michigan St. will appear between 19-25. 

25 minutes ago, cp0k2 said:

When is Harbs going to start to feel the heat of not being able to beat UM's rivals?

Eh, he's still working with a lot of players that he didn't recruit. If they can't beat Michigan State or Ohio State in the future then maybe it will be a problem, but for now the concern is just fielding a competent offense. His job is very much secure, people got their expectations set too high when they won more than they should have his first year.

I agree with @IDOG_det. I don’t think this one is a coaching issue as much as this team was not ready this year. They’re ahead of their time. Offense has clearly shown not to be there, and lots of new starters out there this year. It’s an experience/offensive talent issue this year. If they can ever figure out their QB, they’ll be really tough in the near future. Harbaugh can really coach up the defense.

59 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

How many recruiting classes does Harb need before “his guys” are there....?

This is the first year where he's finally getting "his guys" on the field. Next year most of the team will be "his guys"

Archived