The Good, the Bad the Ugly vs. the Browns of Cleveland (Post-Game Chat)

RaidersAreOne

2 minutes ago, roi34 said:

guy had air in his bloodstream with iv mishap. I'm sure he wants to be out there and is needed out there.

If you think he won’t miss another game for an “odd” reason, I have multiple bridges to sell you bro. 

No, he doesn’t wanna be out there, and that was proven way before this week. 

9 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

If you think he won’t miss another game for an “odd” reason, I have multiple bridges to sell you bro. 

guess we'll see. I don't let media hype get to me. most guys want to play for there teammates. injuries happen.  

I won't question a guy until I see something that tells me otherwise. 

42 minutes ago, roi34 said:

guess we'll see. I don't let media hype get to me. most guys want to play for there teammates. injuries happen.  

I won't question a guy until I see something that tells me otherwise. 

I mean dude had Covid and was given a bad shot, and guys are trying to trade a guy who’s probably our best player when he’s right. 

Once he gets back and Kills it, guys will chill out

1 minute ago, Geezy said:

I mean dude had Covid and was given a bad shot, and guys are trying to trade a guy who’s probably our best player when he’s right. 

Once he gets back and Kills it, guys will chill out

That's the issue though dude, he never is. Covid and bad shot aside the dude is always hampered by injuries and for like $20M you need peak availability. 

6 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

That's the issue though dude, he never is. Covid and bad shot aside the dude is always hampered by injuries and for like $20M you need peak availability. 

I mean, guys get hurt. Stanley just signed a huge deal and 3 days later is out for the season. Things happen. He missed time because of a calf after not having an offseason. Then he gets Covid during a world wide pandemic, and gets a bad shot.  I think he gets a lot of crap because his body type and personality suggest he’s lazy. But you don’t dominate the way he does by being lazy. I don’t like to pretend I know the facts. I’m not behind the scenes and the Raiders are tight lipped, and I feel like a lot of guys draw their own conclusions without knowing the details. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

coming from the guy who also swore Carr wont look for contact...
you say things like they are facts, but they are just your opinion

I respect your opinion, because i definitely have homer tendencies, but it really sounds like trent brown was seriously sick this week.   

8 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

coming from the guy who also swore Carr wont look for contact...
you say things like they are facts, but they are just your opinion

I respect your opinion, because i definitely have homer tendencies, but it really sounds like trent brown was seriously sick this week.   

And if you take this week out, the point is still completely valid. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

And if you take this week out, the point is still completely valid. 

hahah i definitely will agree with that. 
just more or less saying that ill give him a pass this week until i know more details. 

as i said, i do like your takes, you can back them up with points (facts at times) and they keep my homer levels down haha

Good:

The win

The D stepping up

Carr

Jacobs

Booker

Renfrow

10-6 is easily within reach. 

Bad:

Ruggs TD no-call

Still no pass rush

Relying on drops

Ugly:

The weather and the clear negative impact on the passing game.

Sam Young

Trent Brown being out again, regardless of the reason. It's always something. 

Kicking the FG with 4th and goal inside the 1. I know, I know, the FG still made it a 2 score game. But we should be able to drive that ball in. We have to take advantage of situations like that, step on the opponent's throat, build insurmountable leads, and be smash mouthed while playing clearly overmatched opponents. Grow a pair, Gruden. We've been astonishingly successful on 4th downs. 

Edited by ronjon1990

Trent is a beast. His  injuries may have something to do with his weight, but when he is in a game he dominates.

When we get Trent and Richie back we are gonig to dominate teams up front. If this defense can find a way to bring some pressure and cause some turnovers, we are a playoff team nobody is gonna want to deal with. We are dangerous.

12 minutes ago, ragingraider said:

Trent is a beast. His  injuries may have something to do with his weight, but when he is in a game he dominates.

When we get Trent and Richie back we are gonig to dominate teams up front. If this defense can find a way to bring some pressure and cause some turnovers, we are a playoff team nobody is gonna want to deal with. We are dangerous.

That’s the thing, we’re a top 10 offense without two All Pro type OL, can’t wait until we got everyone back. 

4 hours ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

Before this it was he’s weak, lazy, just collecting a paycheck, etc and now he’s ridiculed for trying to actually play. 

if he’s sick....which he was recovering from COVID, receiving a pre-game IV makes perfect sense and is probably super common. Not saying the guy is a saint but can we at least wait until information comes out before slandering him?

I dont care if its lazy, sick or just bad luck. Fact is he dont play enough games for us. We have to figure out something this offseason. He makes alot of money and is barely playing half the games. 

13 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Disagree. Nobody would trade anything higher than a 6th for him when he has zero passion for football, combined with his massive contract.

You do this same thing with Carr and the "Beta Male" crap.

And now you're doing it with Brown and this "lack of passion".

Are you Sam Harris or Jordan Peterson? Or some other world renowned psychologist that can evaluate personality traits with such limited exposure, yet spout off with so much certainty?

Stop projecting you're own personality flaws on others, you passionless beta male cuck.

Edited by OG_C2X
CENSORSHIP
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Holy hell.

If we ever develop a defense that can create turnovers, we will become one of the most winningest teams in the NFL.  Our offense is built to maintain long, time consuming drives.  We get one turnover in a game and all of a sudden we hold a team to only 6 drives.  Good stuff.

• Like 3