Week 5 Gameday Thread

blkwdw13

2 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

I remember people hating a Stafford's 2011 season where he threw 40 TDs and 5k yards like "If Stafford can do it, anybody can do it"  when actually, turns out Stafford is a great QB that had a GOATish receiver.  Stafford deserves more credit than some people give him.

I can't like this post more than once, so let me know when you would like for me to like a random post of yours and I'll do that instead. 

Stafford has been criminally underrated for his entire career.  Going back to that 5k yard, 40 td season, Stafford is the only QB in NFL history to throw for 5k yards and not make the pro bowl,  he's the only QB in NFL history to throw for 40 touchdowns and not make the pro bowl and he's the only QB to do both at the same time and not make the Pro bowl.  Glad to see him finally get some recognition. 

I have to reiterate, that roughness call was just beyond belief. I mean, anyone with a working pair of eyes can see there was nothing there. If you're the ref in that situation, just swallow your pride and pick up the flag. 

2 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

I feel bad for the Niners. They are playing decently and I hope they win one soon

The fans love it. We are playing competitive, entertaining games, while still tanking and securing draft position. Frankly, we couldn't have asked for a better season thus far lol. 

Archived