Week 9 GDT: Chicago Bears @ Tennessee Titans

JAF-N72EX

1 minute ago, beardown3231 said:

I'd take almost any other team's QB situation

Of course it does. The excuse is the Bears were a better OL when they were healthy. Sure, any team is theoretically, but this kind of performance should just be acceptable because 60% of the OL is out

Yes, they were better when they were all healthy. What does that have to do with the Bengals....

Just now, Sugashane said:

Honestly if you root against this offense you're going to have a great time guys.

This is the game that got me there. 

I want this to be the single most embarrassing blowout loss in franchise history at this point. If it stinks bad enough, McCasky has to fire everyone before next year. I don't want Nagy anywhere near my rookie qb next year, and I don't trust Pace to not screw the pick up. 

2 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Yes, they were better when they were all healthy. What does that have to do with the Bengals....

It doesn't. What does have to do with the Bengals is 7 days ago they hammered Tennessee with a backup OL. Tennessee's D sucks. Point is: I don't want any excuses from anyone about the OL being mostly backups, whether it's fans, coaches or players