Burning random questions!

thebestever6

19 hours ago, JAF-N72EX said:

I mean, Einstein said this so....

Yeah, so I point out that McNabb has lots of flaws, you got the sad feelings and started attacking me over it.

Then I point out that you are free to say what you want but so am I and you get extra sad feelings 

Then you add a quote highlighting your state of mind?

Cool, I guess.

On 11/17/2020 at 12:27 PM, Matts4313 said:

It helps, absolutely. But the Cowboys were supremely popular and *mostly* good all the way back to the 60's. So by the time the Cowboys reign was nearing an end, we are talking 3rd - 4th generation Cowboys fans/haters across America. 

I can attest to that.  As a kid growing up in the 70's I liked the Cowboys a lot, even though I was a Vikings fan.  They consistently, had (by far) the best cheerleaders, and I was a huge fan of Tony Dorsett.  There was just a lot to like about them!   

• Like 1

13 hours ago, thebestever6 said:

If the Redskins FO was so off taken by Haskins to bench him to third string quickly why didn't they draft Herbert or Tia?

It feels like this is why bad teams stay bad. Miami gets their franchise qb year two of a rebuild. Redskins pass on one lol.

Guess they wanted to see a bigger sample size this season. Showed them enough to be given that chance. They'll sure as hell take one this time won't they

• Like 1

Just now, Hunter2_1 said:

Guess they wanted to see a bigger sample size this season. Showed them enough to be given that chance. They'll sure as hell take one this time won't they

I feel like qb classes like the last one a super rare lol that may not pan out. I mean I'm not even sure which route they take Lance Wilson?

I mean do they go back to back ohio state QBs? I doubt they'll be in range their d line will win them 3 more games alone

2 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

This is like reverse Cardinals lol and it looks much more idiotic. What Haskins get 4 games? Franchise QBs like Herbert and Tua past one and two in a draft are rare.