Lions Forum Fantasy Baseball Discussion Thread #31

X_Factor_40

I must have miscounted my make up picks. I have 3 spots left and four draft picks left. I'm sorry guys. I'l drop whatever player you guys choose, or will forfeit my 3 picks and choose from free agency once the drafts over if you guys think that's more fair.

1 minute ago, Louis Friend said:

I must have miscounted my make up picks. I have 3 spots left and four draft picks left. I'm sorry guys. I'l drop whatever player you guys choose, or will forfeit my 3 picks and choose from free agency once the drafts over if you guys think that's more fair.

I th8nk it’s fine the way it is. You can skip a pick at some point.

Youve been through allot and we all just hope you’re okay.

Time Slots for Wednesday, March 7th

8:00 - 9:00: @The Gnat
9:00 - 10:00: @ManeLine
10:00 - 11:00: @I_GET_SAX
11:00 - 12:00: @Dingo18287
12:00 - 2:00: @detfan782004 x2
2:00 - 3:00:  @Sllim Pickens
3:00 - 4:00: @davisblack
4:00 - 5:00:  @I_GET_SAX

5:00 - 6:00: @Dingo18287
6:00 - 7:00: @Lions017
7:00 - 9:00: @davisblack X2
9:00 - 10:00:  @diehardlionfan
10:00 - 11:00: @Louis Friend

11:00 - 12:00: @X_Factor_40

Its partly because of having a lack of picks, myself not having one between round 2 and 9 I don't have to show up but once a day check things out & see where we are at in the draft.

I am not going to trade away all my picks again its foolish, boring not to mention silly to do. Plus this new site has had effect on some people I think.

1 hour ago, diehardlionfan said:

Boy, this league has changed. The draft is still like getting a root canal but the activity, discussion is almost non existent.

I would be more active, but I’m currently fighting off mono and an upper respiratory infection. Both are currently kicking my butt. 

A HUGE thanks to @davisblack for helping with slots and behind the scenes this year. He’s been a huge help.

2 hours ago, diehardlionfan said:

Boy, this league has changed. The draft is still like getting a root canal but the activity, discussion is almost non existent.

I for one am not huge fan of new layout of forum. Also just don’t have the time to be on working full time and in a full time masters course. 

I will be active owner but overall inactive on forum. 

12 minutes ago, detfan782004 said:

I for one am not huge fan of new layout of forum. Also just don’t have the time to be on working full time and in a full time masters course. 

I feel like the Lions forum in particular has really been hit hard with the change. A lot of people either vanished completely or rarely check in anymore. I know that I'm not nearly as active as I used to be - I just don't have the time anymore, and places like Reddit are quicker and easier to access on mobile. 

I'm also finally happy with my core team. I rebuilt for a couple of seasons, so I was very active with making deals and shopping players around, but now I'm more interested in remaining competitive year in and year out. I'm not one of those guys that's going to sell everything next year to make waves for one season. I'd rather be consistently solid and just try to get into the playoffs and see what happens every year. 

6 hours ago, detfan782004 said:

I didn’t like the new format for a LONG time, but I’m starting to like it a lot when I’m on a computer/laptop. My major complaint is the formatting of the text. Sometimes there’s large spaces in the lines and I like symmetry. I also wish it was better on mobile. Maybe an app? Not sure.

If you guys can include the numbers of the picks in the future, I’d greatly appreciate it. It helps so I don’t have to go back and try to figure out what’s moving and will minimize errors.

The 72003/LF trade has been reflected in the picks in the draft thread. We’re good to go with that one.

Archived