Lions Forum Fantasy Baseball Discussion Thread #31

X_Factor_40

Time Slots Friday, March 9th

8:00 - 9:00: @ManeLine
9:00 - 10:00: @The Gnat
10:00 - 11:00: @ManeLine
11:00 - 12:00: @I_GET_SAX x 2 (Original + Dingo)
12:00 - 1:00: @diehardlionfan
1:00 - 2:00. @detfan782004
2:00 - 3:00: @Sllim Pickens
3:00 - 4:00:  @LION KING
4:00 - 5:00: @Dingo18287
5:00 - 6:00: @nagahide13
6:00 - 7:00: @Lions017
7:00 - 8:00: @TimeForChange x2
8:00 - 9:00: @diehardlionfan

Round 11:

9:00 - 10:00: @detroitlions72003
10:00 - 11:00:  @X_Factor_40
11:00 - 12:00: @The Gnat

1 hour ago, detfan782004 said:

Classy move guys. Really good for league to not over react 

Awesome

Super classy. I’m very thankful that we were able to find an easy and peaceful solution. I feel terrible about the error and am genuinely sorry. 

If anyone notices any other errors now or in the future, please let me know ASAP and I’ll fix it. I typically am very obsessive compulsive over checking things but I definitely missed this one. 

7 hours ago, X_Factor_40 said:

I think we’ll finish before then with a few owners dominating the back end if they all pay attention. That would put us at just about 18 days. Pretty close to the fastest we could possibly do it. I know a lot of people had their doubts, and we do have a ways to go, but I’m really happy with where we’re at. Pretty much what I expected.  

There are 21 days until opening day. 

I plan on making it as painful as possible.

Yeap was suppose to pick around mid night but couldn't get out of work till 8 am this morning its all good got my guy!

Brandan Rodgers is being compared to TULO at 20 this time I am not giving up my favorite prospect they actually got him ranked number 1 SS over Torres of Ny who's ranked 2 and Fernando Tatis Jr who ranks 3rd but who knows considering I didn't have any picks this draft and still got Bogaerts and Rodgers. Last time I felt this strong about a prospect was Carlos Correa and I should of stashed him instead of trying to win it without him.

O well live and learn.

Good pick LK. I like Rodgers a lot as well. I pretty much had him locked in as a keeper around mid season, but he struggled a bit in AA and some of my other prospects blew up in the majors so he didn't make the cut. I'm kind of surprised about some of the other prospects that went ahead of him. 

11 minutes ago, davisblack said:

Good pick LK. I like Rodgers a lot as well. I pretty much had him locked in as a keeper around mid season, but he struggled a bit in AA and some of my other prospects blew up in the majors so he didn't make the cut. I'm kind of surprised about some of the other prospects that went ahead of him. 

Name some. Don't say Gleybar though :P

Archived