Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ninjapirate

Weak 10: Eagles at the Giants

Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I'm down for some more disappointment.

This should be the motto for the year

2020: I'm down for some more disappointment 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Would be a real shame if this game got cancelled due to COVID.

If they played that 49ers/Packers game with half players out on the COVID 19 list, I think it'll be ok 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

If they played that 49ers/Packers game with half players out on the COVID 19 list, I think it'll be ok 

Did we ever figure out which coach tested positive? My money is on a secondary coach

Edited by oland11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, oland11 said:

Did we ever figure out which coach tested positive? My money is on a secondary coach

hopefully Ken Flajole

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

 

Bye Week really coming through. Except with Alshon. He can stay benched.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Danger said:

Bye Week really coming through. Except with Alshon. He can stay benched.

Well if anything is gonna help wentz its definitely getting back the wide receiver who hates his guts. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We find a way to win in the most disappointing and frustrating way that the only thing we probably accomplished was worsening our draft position yet? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

We find a way to win in the most disappointing and frustrating way that the only thing we probably accomplished was worsening our draft position yet? 

Yes, Danny will look like peak Steve Young for 90% of the game and go back to being Daniel Jones enough to lose it for them. Probably on something like a Nate Gerry fumble return, that feels extra trolly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Yes, Danny will look like peak Steve Young for 90% of the game and go back to being Daniel Jones enough to lose it for them. Probably on something like a Nate Gerry fumble return, that feels extra trolly.

That would be an impressive feat from the IR for sure 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

That would be an impressive feat from the IR for sure 

Man I really don’t care about this game I guess....When did he go on IR?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Man I really don’t care about this game I guess....When did he go on IR?

Before the Dallas game 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...