Week 10 Games

Leader

9 minutes ago, HeresAGuy said:

LOLOLOLOLOL and Im playing against Hopkins this week too.  That is my dagger.  Wow.

Saints are gonna have a hard time picking up Ws if Brees injury is significant.

I had Murray starting for me and against me; the Fantasy Gods give with one hand and slap you with the other. 

As far as having a hard time picking up Ws....I don't know, I haven't watched NO outside of the GB game, but all I've been hearing is that Brees' arm is done. Winston can and will heave it, so their passing offense might come back to life with him in there, so long as he doesn't kill them with ints. (yeah, big "IF" right there) 

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

You do know that a defense can score two points on an extra point now, right?

That was added a couple years ago.

I do know that but I also know I’ve never seen a kneel down on a 2pt instead of just kicking the xp. Doesn’t mean it hasn’t happened but it was such a strange play to me that I went and looked up the spread and wasn’t surprised. I’m not a gambler, but we all know it has an undue influence on the game. It could be exactly like you say, but no one will ever prove otherwise. 

7 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

There is no clear favorite in the NFC.

The Buccaneers keep bleeding points and they’re not going to win a playoff game.  23 points to the Panthers is too much when their next games are Rams, Chiefs and possibly resurgent Vikings over their next three weeks.

if they get the 5 seed, and get to play the "winner" of the NFC east, they can win a playoff game

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

A NO and ARZ loss would have been nice. But I'll take the driver's seat in the NFC.

I think they will lose Brees for several weeks. 41 year old ribs don’t heal as fast as the ribs on our 29 stallion of a LT. They still have a lot of talent to carry themselves through the easier games but it is a loss for them to be sure. 

1 hour ago, Refugee said:

I do know that but I also know I’ve never seen a kneel down on a 2pt instead of just kicking the xp. Doesn’t mean it hasn’t happened but it was such a strange play to me that I went and looked up the spread and wasn’t surprised. I’m not a gambler, but we all know it has an undue influence on the game. It could be exactly like you say, but no one will ever prove otherwise. 

I'll go ahead and assume you suspect Nick Chubb of similarly nefarious motives.  I especially like the "no one will ever prove otherwise" take.  As if that means something.

Anything in particular you have in mind as the "undue influence" we all know gambling is having on the game?

Edited by Mazrimiv

2 minutes ago, Green19 said:

Good to know Patrick queen wouldn’t of been the difference on the packers defense.

He is getting destroyed in the run game against the patriots

Was coming here just to post this. Maybe he turns into a good player eventually, but safe to say he wouldn't have been of much help this year with this Packers run defense. Looks awful  out here tonight and just hasn't been good at all this season